Two brothers......one me......I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!
Jess_Mess
Skiller
Jess_Mess
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Jess_Mess
so I'm 16
my crush/boyfriend of about 6-8 months now is also 16......we are really really close and I love him soooo much

basically.....his older brother who is 18 has confessed that he likes me and has feelings for me

my bf can't say anything to his parents or to his brother because 1) they don't know we are 'official' because we are christian and not allowed til we are 18 and 2) he's not close to his brother.

The brother has been tryna talk to me and flirt with me since new years day when their family came to my house for a bbq. that day he said randomly that he really like it here (on my farm) and I was like yeah and then he said......i didn't just mean the area....I meant the people too

the last sunday he was cooking sausages at the church we go to and I had to help him.....he was using some sunflower oil and was like.....oh I hope this puts a smile on your face because its so beautiful......like a sunflower!!!!!! then he was like.....I love it when you laugh.....

I also found out that he told his whole family (of 10) that I was pretty.....

he def knows about me and my bf so idk why he's saying this stuff......

I feel like I have to say smt to him but idk how to word it.....i am def not interested in him at all

can you guys give me suggestions on what to say
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
1 month, 3 weeks ago by EdenB
I would probably say something nice but not flirty just like telling him that you don’t have feelings for him the way he does for you but don’t make it sound rude! Idk if that helped or not sry if it didnt
unique_ly
Bracelet King
unique_ly
1 month, 3 weeks ago by unique_ly
Tell them indirectly but nicely that you’re not interested, I guess?
Jess_Mess
Skiller
Jess_Mess
@EdenB @unique_ly

Like what wording....cause I don't want to hurt him cause idk he seems really invested kinda thing....I'm the only girl he talks to and if he's anything like his cousin which i think he is....it could be bad

His cousin had/has a crush on me since start of last year and I had to tell him I didn't like him cause he started going around saying we were a thing and now because of that he doesn't talk to my bf or his brothers.....its really bad

I don't want that to happen between my bf and this brother
Jess_Mess
Skiller
Jess_Mess
also thx for replying 😂 ❤️
unique_ly
Bracelet King
unique_ly
1 month, 3 weeks ago by unique_ly
I think if I’ve been in situations like yours, I’d just blow up, because my social skills are a biiit off.

Anyway 😂 so maybe: “[name], I think you’re a great guy, I’m just not feeling a connection here.”
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
1 month, 3 weeks ago by EdenB
Yeah like I think your a great guy and your really sweet hut I don’t feel any5hing between us
elocraft
Advanced
elocraft
1 month, 2 weeks ago by elocraft
I think the age gap might be odd since your at completely different parts of your life . If he knows about you and his brother and is still flirting with you that’s honestly kinda weird. It seems like you really like your boyfriend I’m rooting for you two.