Should I host another challenge?
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
2 months, 1 week ago by EdenB
Hello my beauties! So I haven’t hosted in a long time but if you have been in one of my challenges before then I would like to know if I should host another challenge! If you haven’t I would still like to know if I should! Challenge recommendations are allowed in your answers! Please consider.
lynx123
Bracelet King
lynx123
2 months, 1 week ago by lynx123
you should do a random colors challenge!
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
2 months, 1 week ago by AlmaLlama
I think you should! I have participate in your Easter challenge last year and I really enjoyed! Unfortunately I can not participate if you host one this time because I'm quite busy and in already a lot of challenges right now, but when I'll have more time I will definitely do my best to join! 😊

I think I pick from your to-dos, spring, Easter and themed challenges are pretty popular these days on the forum. If you need some more ideas lmk because I would love to help! (:
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
2 months, 1 week ago by EdenB
@AlmaLlama @lynx123 sure! I would love more ideas!
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
2 months, 1 week ago by AlmaLlama
What about "Bracelet games" or "Bracelet Academy" type challenges? In the bracelet game challenge the participants need to make as many to-dos as possible in a month and in the "Bracelet academy" is kinda a bracelet "school" I would say (there are challenges like that in the forum so you can check out the rules)

And what do you want to host, a more short challenge (like 2 weeks or so) or a long challenge (with rounds)? So I can give you concrete ideas lol 😂
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
2 months, 1 week ago by Cow28
Here are some challenge ideas:

Shaped bracelet challenge
Group challenge
Sparkly thread challenge
Gradient/multicolored string challenge
unique_ly
Bracelet King
unique_ly
2 months, 1 week ago by unique_ly
You definitely should host a challenge imo, and if I have the time for it, I might join as well 😄

Challenge ideas:
- Who completes their bracelet first (you'll probably have to set some ground rules for it to be fair though)
- Unique technique: like the alpha+normal, brickstitch alpha, etc.

@Cow28 I like your ideas!