calling all f1 fans who had a breakdown trying to cheer for ollie and lando at the same time
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
2 months, 3 weeks ago by kpn
if it's just me wtv but i can't betray one of my boys like that for the other
it hurts
ElianaNevi
Advanced
ElianaNevi
2 months, 3 weeks ago by ElianaNevi
MEEE BUT THEN WITH DANIEL AND OLLIE. BUT OMG OLLIE DID AMAZINGGG
_vuroee
Professional
_vuroee
2 months, 3 weeks ago by _vuroee
fr but they both did greattt. I rlly hope ollie gets a seat next seasonnn
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@ElianaNevi FRRRRRRRRRR I CAN'T PICK FAVORITES BUT OLLIE'S SUCH A DARLING
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@_vuroee not that i want checo to get fired or ollie to end up at red bull of all places but i will say it wouldn't be terrible or unrealistic to ask for that
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
so pumped to see alpine get another little driver stolen bc i just know ollie asked oscar how big of a deal he can publicly make it that he doesn't want alpine
ElianaNevi
Advanced
ElianaNevi
2 months, 3 weeks ago by ElianaNevi
@_vuroee HE BETTER GET THAT SEATT HE DESERVES ITT HE DID SOO GOOD
_vuroee
Professional
_vuroee
@kpn it would be sooo good to see him in the red bull. And i'm not rlly a big fan of perez, i think he will loose his seat after this season. But if i have to guess ollie will prob drive for Haas. And if Alpine even tries imma laugh my ass off
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@ElianaNevi i hate that there's nowhere decent for him to go tho
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@_vuroee i'd love for him to end up with a good team, i just feel like rb isn't a good environment with the whole max favoritism thing, team orders all the time, horner-newey-marko trio shadiness, and the whole thing going on rn with christian. i just want better for ollie than a team that changes drivers more often than underwear. plus if he flops at rb or doesn't perform on the top tier, they'll just drop him. cough cough nyck and pierre cough cough. anyways, rb rubs me wrong lol but yeah alpine def needs to back off and if they could just publicly break up with prema that'd be great honestly
_vuroee
Professional
_vuroee
I love to see ollie in the Ferrari but yeah that isn''t gonna happen next season. I don't think he will go to mercedes (maybe kimi will what i absolutely want to see) I don't think ollie has alot to choose from and yeah with all the rb stuff going on he shouldn't go there. I'd say he'll go to Haas bc of Ferrari or maybe to Williams. Its quite sad tho bc i rlly want to see him in the ferrari instead of wasting his talent in a haas or a diff team.
_vuroee
Professional
_vuroee
Maybe Aston Martin if Alonso moves to merc.
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@_vuroee quite interesting, you're right. he doesn't deserve to be brushed under the rug just for being in a cruddy car- nobody does well in a haas, that's just... the way it goes. i think fernando could pull a few years at mercedes, george or somebody moves to AM, and ollie takes his mercedes seat like he deserves
_vuroee
Professional
_vuroee
@kpn Or nando stays at Aston and Ollie in merc with George
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@_vuroee oh yummy that could be nice
_vuroee
Professional
_vuroee
@kpn i'm curious on whats all gonna happen next season cause lewis to ferrari 🤪silly seasonnnn
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@_vuroee silly is an understatement
rics_girl3
Professional
rics_girl3
2 months ago by rics_girl3
whats up i"m here, late but I'm here.
kpn
Bracelet King