Professional
Beans112
2 weeks, 6 days ago by Beans112
I don't have a partner of course people think I'm dating my best friend
Julia_2009
Bracelet King
Julia_2009
2 weeks, 5 days ago by Julia_2009
@Beans112 since a lot of people don't know I have a partner, they all think I'm dating my guy best friend 😔
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
2 weeks, 5 days ago by Cow28
WE’RE GIRLS, OF COURSE OUR POCKETS ARE TO SMALL OR NONEXISTENT 😭😡
Yelena09
Bracelet King
Yelena09
2 weeks, 5 days ago by Yelena09
@Cow28 YES 😭
breeanna_t
Skiller
breeanna_t
2 weeks, 5 days ago by breeanna_t
were clarinet players of course we get called squidward
SirSquirrl
Bracelet King
SirSquirrl
2 weeks, 4 days ago by SirSquirrl
I have a best friend, of course we both laugh hysterically at each other's crush
I have a best friend, of course both our types are mildly questionable in each other's eyes
I have a best friend, of course we're in almost 0 classes together...
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
2 weeks, 4 days ago by ningc98
@SirSquirrl all of those are so relatable 😂 my best friend and i think the other’s crush looks like a rat, we have totally different types (she likes asian, but i like wasians/white) and we have literally 1 class together
SirSquirrl
Bracelet King
SirSquirrl
@ningc98 Same, we literally only have one class together 😭In all aspects, our crushes are drastically different too 😂 😂 😂(I cannot tell you how much I laughed when I found out about her old ones)
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
@SirSquirrl but it’s good bc then we don’t have to fight over guys 😉
SirSquirrl
Bracelet King
SirSquirrl
@ningc98 The funny thing is, me and my best friend both liked the same guy at the same time, but at that point neither of us were talking about crushes, and I cannot tell you how funny it was when we both said we liked the same guy 😂 😂 😂 😂I was subtly hinting at the fact that I liked him, and my friend had thought that I was trying to out her for her crush at the time 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
SirSquirrl
Bracelet King
SirSquirrl
@ningc98 Out interests have strayed far away from the same guys since that point though 😂
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
@SirSquirrl oh lol! my friend had a crush on this guy that was DEFINITELY not my type i mean he was good looking but not my type. then one day out of the blue i sorta liked him and i was like “ummm so i like this guy u used to like…” and she was so surprised bc he was not my type AT ALL
SirSquirrl
Bracelet King
SirSquirrl
@ningc98 Lol, now thinking about it, we liked the same guys at different times and when we both found out, we just both shouted and pointed at each other saying "YOU LIKED HIM TOO?!?!?!" 😂 😂 😂
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
@SirSquirrl we’re basically each other’s vent so if i like a guy I’ll tell her and if she likes a guy she’ll tell me. we’re neighbors too so we walk home together and that’s basically therapy session 😂
SirSquirrl
Bracelet King
SirSquirrl
@ningc98 I wish I had been able to do that with my friend (neither of us like a guy in our school rn), so we can't really rant about our crushes. It would've been hilarious if I had known of her crushes sooner so I could tease her about "ocean blue eyes" 😂 😂 😂
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
@SirSquirrl 😂😂 we always tease each other and she teases me so much bc i’ve had this HUGE crush on this guy for over a year and still can’t get over him
SirSquirrl
Bracelet King
SirSquirrl
@ningc98 When me and my friend both revealed our crushes, she caught me on the end of a dying crush and laughed every time I would talk or see the guy (I was semi-close to him, and one time she was laughing all the way off the bus when I was talking to him at the beginning of school 😂)