Write a note to your future self page 5
Reply
|
slin
Bracelet King
|
1 year, 8 months ago by slin
@emilyyy307 do you think you could remind me (its totally ok if you don't have time!!)
|
|
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
|
1 year, 6 months ago by emilyyy307
@Julia_2009
|
|
harriet22
Bracelet King
|
1 year, 6 months ago by harriet22
From 28/3/25 to 1/1/30Holo girl, I know you probably won’t get this but anyway. Follow your dreams, do what the heck you want with your life. if other people tell you to not do it, then do it ( unless it’s something bad ofc) do you still love making bracelets? do you still have an insane amount of hobbies? Have you saved up $300 for that pack of markers you wanted? Are you dating the guy you had a crush on? Listen, One day, you are going to change the world, and it’s up to you whether it’s for good or bad. Your life is in your hands, you only have one chance at this so make it count. I hope that university is treating you well, are you enjoying it? I hope so, and if not, push through, you can do it! I hope you always remember that god loves you, and that he is looking out for you. Now here’s the part where I complement you, you are so pretty, you are amazing at loads of things, you are the girl that I want to be, YOU ARE INCREDIBLE. Girl I love you and in the next steps of your life I hope you remember the little girl with a bad haircut who had big dreams. I love you to the moon and back, stay strong ❤️ ❤️ |
|
pulserasAG
Bracelet King
|
1 year, 6 months ago by pulserasAG
July 8, 2026, page 5 (I put any date, and if you can, tell me "page 5" so I remember which page)Hey!! You're so grown up! You're a teenager now!!!!!!! Did you like the Fallen from the Map books? Have you finished the series yet? (Of course you have🙄) What book did you read that was really good? How are you doing with the bracelets? Are you still doing bracelets? (Of course you are!!! 😄 ) and with the amigurumis crochet? How are you doing with your new (not so new) friends?😄 I hope you're doing well!!! @pulserasAG ❤️ |
|
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
|
1 year, 6 months ago by emilyyy307
@harriet22 @pulserasAG I probably will forget to remind you guys. I’m very busy. I only go on bracelrtbook to remind people and I graduate next year so I’ll be even busier. I truly do apologize
|
|
pulserasAG
Bracelet King
|
1 year, 6 months ago by pulserasAG
it's okey! ❤️ don't woory!
|
|
Tikilishi
Moderator
|
1 year, 6 months ago by Tikilishi
No worries @emilyyy307! 🙂 It's still a great forum post activity regardless! Maybe from now on, people can start putting reminders in their own electronic devices to remind them to look back to this link? 😄 That could help maybe 🙂 |
|
harriet22
Bracelet King
|
1 year, 6 months ago by harriet22
That’s totally fine! I’ll probably write this down and leave it somewhere in hopes that one day I find it 😂 ❤️
|
|
Iamlost
Skiller
|
1 year, 6 months ago by Iamlost
[6/1/29]Heyyyy, so you've graduated now, huh? That's awesome. I hope you are doing better than I am. I hope you're alive and happy. I hope you've got good friends, maybe a good partner and a happy attitude. I hope ur still active on this app to see this message. Just know that when you are hard on yourself, you're hard on me, and on us when we were 14,13,12,11,10 all those younger ages. Don't give up on yourself because I've worked so hard for you to be where you are right now. Be happy, be grateful, be kind. ❤️ You better still be friends with Caylee. Also remember Lor? Lol, what a silly mistake looking back on him. I know you'll do way better than what I did and have done. Love you so much. Here are my current favorite things, let's see if they've changed: Fave color: Dark red Food: Pasta/sushi Movie: Pearl Harbor, Lalaland, Anastasia. Book: We were liars Band: THE STROKES Game: Roblox, specifically doors. Currently we live in hometown, have you moved? Siblings all still live at home? Friends with the sofftcow, still? Bye bye |
|
Iamlost
Skiller
|
1 year, 6 months ago by Iamlost
emilyyy307 Don't stress about reminding me btw. I will write this down somewhere and remind myself. thank you for giving me the idea for this letter!
|
|
Nainika
Bracelet King
|
5 days, 6 hours ago by Nainika
It’s a year old
|
|
Alyak1
Professional
|
2 days, 19 hours ago by Alyak1
Omg I'm so glad someone posted on this. I'd love to do this if it's okay.(April 30, 2031) Heyyyyy, it's me from October 5, 2026 in 8th grade. It's exam week for the 1st quarter and I should be studying but it's fiinnneee. I'm so glad I only have to take financial literacy this year. What are you 18 now, almost 19, daaannggggg. Hope you did USY or another Israel organization thing.This is my first year in the Certificate of Artistry Choir, please tell me it's as amazing as it already is. I love it so much, but genuinely how many times did you guys sing Oye and White Winter Hymnal? 😭 School's over huh? You're gonna graduate soon? Are you gonna be a jeweler? A Choir teacher? Neither? Are you going to college close or far from home? Have you ever gotten the lead in one of the musicals or is it just a fever dream? Are you with anyone now? 🤔 🤨 Is it Mr. Eye Contact/Library Kid or some other random person that I don't know yet? I'm genuinely curious about that though. Omg did you ever go to the International Thespian Festival and do college auditions? Anyway, I hope college stuff, your family, and friends are doing. Tell everyone you love them, byeessss! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ (Disregard my grammar) |
|
clean
Bracelet King
|
1 day, 19 hours ago by clean
january 3, 2027hi!!! it's me from october 5th, 2026. happy birthday you've been so excited for this specific birthday for years! <3 i know it's only been three months but right now i'm stressed, are you still? how's school, are you still close with R? did you and G go to starbucks and dq during lunch for your birthday? be nice to yourself ok? did you spend time with B, K, C, Mai, and S? do what you love, please don't stress about grades (but knowing me then you'll cry if you get a B), IGNORE Mal he sucks and maybe you realise that he's not that bad but today i don't like him. did you watch Sunrise on The Reaping? if you didn't GO GO GO! go with B! make bracelets! i'm in a bracelet slump but you can do this! did you get the phone you really wanted? it's ok to listen to sad music but u need to be happy! ❤️ you might not agree but DO TRACK IN MAY! pleaseee girl even if you don't win you've wanted to try out forever and you never did. try ur best, acknowledge the Bs you get, learn, and MOVE ON. have you done anything super interesting in the past three months? do you like gym since you're not doing soccer? and girl middle school is HARD, ignore the haters and be you because u know that everyone, including teachers, are mean. spend money, eat some chips, be confident, live ur life! 💕 |
Reply








