what do you do while making bracelets
katdog1210
Bracelet King
katdog1210
9 months, 3 weeks ago by katdog1210
okay so i absolutely love making bracelets and knotting but i have adhd and i feel like i have to be doing something else at the same time, sometimes i watch tv, listen to music, listen to audiobooks, etc. if you can relate, how do you multitask?
SheepDog12
Professional
SheepDog12
9 months, 3 weeks ago by SheepDog12
I listen to audiobooks!
sourapples
Professional
sourapples
9 months, 3 weeks ago by sourapples
listen to music but most of the time i like to be alone with my thoughts
Stmermaid1
Bracelet King
Stmermaid1
9 months, 3 weeks ago by Stmermaid1
I always have to be multitasking. So, if it's a pattern I don't need to concentrate that much on, I revise for tests, or I do other stuff like listening to music, watching tv, youtube or listening to a podcast!
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
9 months, 2 weeks ago by fishyknots
I usually watch youtube, I ***sometimes*** watch a show or listen to music but rarely
Theasart
Professional
Theasart
9 months, 2 weeks ago by Theasart
I have to have a show or movie playing in the background or i physically cannot productively make anything. Ive adpated to it so now i need something there or i feel off... anyone else??
KK120308
Bracelet King
KK120308
9 months, 2 weeks ago by KK120308
i either watch tv, listen to Crime Junkie or Serial Killers, or i facetime my friends
KK120308
Bracelet King
KK120308
9 months, 2 weeks ago by KK120308
my adhd coping mechanisms lol
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
9 months, 2 weeks ago by tkd2010
either listen to music or watch the sturniolo triplets
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
9 months, 2 weeks ago by Hylia224
Sit there with my thoughts (which can be scary lol) or watch a movie (although that can be a little hard since I need to watch the knotting too)
Penguins24
Professional
Penguins24
9 months, 1 week ago by Penguins24
I usually watch youtube, split-screen with the pattern on my computer. my faves are The Comments Section and Moriah Elizabeth
Aerooooooo
Professional
Aerooooooo
8 months, 1 week ago by Aerooooooo
i listen to music but sometimes i watch tv
fordchild1
Bracelet King
fordchild1
8 months, 1 week ago by fordchild1
watching youtube or audiobooks
auberina_c
Advanced
auberina_c
8 months, 1 week ago by auberina_c
I literally CAN NOT focus if I watch a show while making a bracelet. I will try to watch it but I'll end up completely ignoring the show lol
Listening to music is sooo much better! 👍 I can just kinda listen and daydream.
mishka0129
Bracelet King
mishka0129
8 months, 1 week ago by mishka0129
I always have to have the TV on in the background!
illusorymo
Professional
illusorymo
7 months, 1 week ago by illusorymo
because bracelet making is something to do with my hands & eyes, I usually put on music or my favorite YouTube videos that aren't visually distracting/are good to listen to. I watch a lot of Game Grumps "best of"s or "(game) marathon/movie"! I also sometimes put on movies/shows I've seen before so I don't have to pay attention unless I really love it
lilygiesen
Professional
lilygiesen
4 months, 2 weeks ago by lilygiesen
Listen to music
Kayla517
Professional
Kayla517
4 months, 2 weeks ago by Kayla517
It’s usually listening to music, I’m not good with multitasking so anything else will be too distracting.
MoonGirl
Bracelet King
MoonGirl
4 months, 2 weeks ago by MoonGirl
I listen to music, rewatch a tv shows, or YouTube videos
ACOMAF
Skiller
ACOMAF
4 months, 2 weeks ago by ACOMAF
I listen to audiobooks. I couldn’t make bracelets without doing something else (tv, music, etc) and I can’t listen to audiobooks without doing something else (usually cleaning), so it’s become my ideal combo!!