ap exam season 😛
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
1 year, 1 month ago by nev_m_07
mentally preparing for ap exams heh

what ap’s do y’all take and are you ready for exams in like a month and a half?! 😙
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
i take ap psych and apush. in psych we’re pretty much done with everything, just like two more units left after the one we just started today. and we’re behind in apush… like we literally just got to the great depression and we only have a month and half to get through everything else up until modern day. so now we’re freaking lightning mcqueen zooming through everything and it’s insane 😭💀
bearsrcool
Professional
bearsrcool
1 year, 1 month ago by bearsrcool
@nev_m_07 I had the same prob with apush last yr but good luck! This yr I’m taking AP lang and AP physics 1
m0ss
Professional
m0ss
1 year, 1 month ago by m0ss
In my country, we don’t have AP exams but on April 19th, I will be taking an oral exam, my first oral exam.
Penguins24
Professional
Penguins24
1 year, 1 month ago by Penguins24
My first AP exam is sooner than I want it to be! (AP World) Do any of you in APUSH have any study tips? (assuming u have taken AP World, or not, whatever you think may help)
Allison_W
Bracelet King
Allison_W
1 year, 1 month ago by Allison_W
I am taking AP Literature and composition and I am not ready for the exam in may where I have to answer a multiple choice portion and write 3 essays.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@m0ss oh that’s cool! I have to take international baccalaureate exams next year and those include oral exams as well. I wish you the best of luck! 💕✨
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@Penguins24 I haven’t taken AP World but I took AP Gov last year. I would recommend doing the practice multiple choice/free response questions on AP Classroom, as those are really helpful. I would also recommend getting a group of friends to study with, as it makes it easier and more fun. Also Heimler’s History is a great youtube channel for review, and he’s also posts short reviews on Instagram too. Overall just try to memorize like crucial time periods/events and their significance. And on AP Classroom there’s a menu that shows what percent of the exam is covered by each unit. So just check that and whichever units have the biggest percentage should be your main focus. Still review the smaller units, but don’t waste too much time on those. Best of luck to you 🫶🏽💕
m0ss
Professional
m0ss
1 year, 1 month ago by m0ss
Good luck to you too !
kashld
Advanced
kashld
1 year ago by kashld
ap human geo and honors english 😭
lovingirl9
Bracelet King
lovingirl9
1 year ago by lovingirl9
Taking AP US History rn!!!! My exam is on May 5th 😭😭 My teacher is out on maternity leave and the sub we have isn’t the best… so we’re behind on a lot of stuff
l4vender
Bracelet King
l4vender
1 year ago by l4vender
im taking ap psych! i was pretty excited at the start of the year but our teacher isn't great at teaching so it's mostly self led which is not ideal for me 😭 😭 im a little nervous about the exam but im hoping for the best haha
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
1 year ago by nev_m_07
@lovingirl9 must be a commonality between ap psych teachers bc mine doesn’t really teach either lol
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
1 year ago by nev_m_07
sorry i tagged the wrong person @l4vender
dog_l0ver
Bracelet King
dog_l0ver
1 year ago by dog_l0ver
omg i’m taking apes (ap environmental science) and i’m so scared for the ap test 😭
slalgi
Beginner
slalgi
11 months, 4 weeks ago by slalgi
Please check out this free tool for AP exam prep

https://www.apactiverecall.com/
xc2024
Professional
xc2024
11 months, 4 weeks ago by xc2024
ap gov, pysch, stat, and lang for me😭
xc2024
Professional
xc2024
@Penguins24 i took ap world lasr year, and the thing that helped me a lot was making a giant timelime of everything. i used masking tape on the floor in my basement and just put every major event/group on it
xc2024
Professional
xc2024
@l4vender @nev_m_07 i feel that, my psych teacher just makes us watch the ap daily videos half the time😭
daviev
Professional
daviev
11 months, 4 weeks ago by daviev
oml i’m taking ap psych, apush, ap lang, ap physics, and ap micro econ 😭😭