Miacatbb
1 year, 1 month ago by Miacatbb
@crystalg94 what pattern is it?
Miacatbb
Professional
Miacatbb
@crystalg94 thanks it is really nice.
Would you mind posting a photo of it so I can see what it looks like when it is done. If you don't feel comfortable that is fine. ❤️
crystalg94
Skiller
crystalg94
1 year, 1 month ago by crystalg94
@Miacatbb yeah totally!! i will soon
Miacatbb
Professional
Miacatbb
Thanks!😁😁
Miacatbb
Professional
Miacatbb
@crystalg94 look above please!
Yelena09
Bracelet King
Yelena09
1 year, 1 month ago by Yelena09
@4741119 Oh that's perfect! I'll have to use that one! : )
Penguins24
Professional
Penguins24
1 year, 1 month ago by Penguins24
The first time you make a bracelet and it's ok

The second/third time you make a bracelet (specifically to give away or sell) and it is soooo much better but u can't keep it
-jericho
Bracelet King
-jericho
1 year, 1 month ago by -jericho
My room is covered in small bits of string, can seemingly not stay in the box or in the scap bin!
I also had a serious string burn incident on my right pointer finger! No joke I had to wear gloves and tape my fingers in order to keep from this issue repeating!
I've got a callous on my left middle finger since this is what I use to change colors in alphas. It's rough.
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
1 year, 1 month ago by EdenB
defiantly making a pattern for someone and then becoming attached to it I find that very relatable!
Booklady08
Bracelet King
Booklady08
1 year, 1 month ago by Booklady08
Using a thread from another skein that you thought was the same color as the one you were using but then realizing that it's ever so slightly different after you've already finished the bracelet 😭
knot2shaby
Bracelet King
knot2shaby
1 year, 1 month ago by knot2shaby
y’all all of these are 👏 so 👏 true 👏
Blueknot
Bracelet King
Blueknot
1 year ago by Blueknot
Working on an alpha, trimming the strings on the back...then cutting off the strings you were actually using... Totally didn't just do that 😭
jozalyn
Skiller
jozalyn
1 year ago by jozalyn
One is when you first start making alphas and you promise almost everyone you will make something for them and you had no idea how hard that would be. Also everyone commenting how cool it is that you can do that but its normal for you. Just like breathing. I also just got a really bad pinky cramp (please tell me you know what i mean😅)
le4hk
Professional
le4hk
1 year ago by le4hk
random pieces of thread everywhere
knot2shaby
Bracelet King
knot2shaby
1 year ago by knot2shaby
@jozalyn omg yassss! I did that one Christmas and I finished them all up (it was only 6 bracelets/keychains lol) in….. 🎉April! 🎉 ;-;
jXyla
Skiller
jXyla
1 year ago by jXyla
Every time I make bracelets my wrists always make this cracking sounds. It doesn’t hurt but it happens with every knot I make
reagan_15
Professional
reagan_15
12 months ago by reagan_15
"Can you make me one?" no 😜
E-V-E
Bracelet King
E-V-E
12 months ago by E-V-E
@Booklady08 thats so relatable! 😭
Laureel
Advanced
Laureel
12 months ago by Laureel
One problem I always have is that every bracelet I ever make turns out horribly and it makes me feel worse about myself every time. Hahahahaha can anyone else relate 😂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
12 months ago by halokiwi
@Laureel I'm sure your bracelets aren't half as horrible as you think 🙂 it's absolutely normal that we notice our own mistakes more than someone else would, because we know that they are there.