🎶Community Song Recommendations🎶 page 2
jazzyghost
Bracelet King
jazzyghost
1 year, 1 month ago by jazzyghost
@crystalg94 I recently discovered the K-pop artist never (how do i specifically is an awesome song) 🙂
jazzyghost
Bracelet King
jazzyghost
1 year, 1 month ago by jazzyghost
^nlve omg not never
crystalg94
Skiller
crystalg94
1 year, 1 month ago by crystalg94
i gave that song a listen and its really good! I dont usually listen to slower songs but i liked that
Yelena09
Bracelet King
Yelena09
1 year, 1 month ago by Yelena09
So here are a few of my "feel good" songs:
BANG by AJR
100 Bad Days by AJR
Freaks by Jordan Clarke
She's kinda hot though by 5sos
On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
It's Time by Imagine Dragons
_badbish_
Bracelet King
_badbish_
1 year ago by _badbish_
any song on the 2001 album my dr dre and donker mag album by die antwoord 🔥🔥🔥🔥 but songs double dutch and kujo freestyle by sinoda are good and anything by russ or anything by autumn! doggystyle by snoop is good too i got one of my playlists linked in my bio 🙌
jazzyghost
Bracelet King
jazzyghost
1 year ago by jazzyghost
Go listen to octopus by blurry right now it's so underrated

Like 84 listens on spotify underrated
rosebloom
Advanced
rosebloom
1 year ago by rosebloom
oh i LOVE threads like this thank u so much for this one. my three favorite artists in the world are in a band together and they are absolutely everything to me. they’re called boygenius ! you probably got a bunch of spotify ads for them back in january. the people that make up the band (julien baker, phoebe bridgers, lucy dacus) are so incredibly talented as individuals, and they just put out an album a few weeks ago and it’s so so wonderful. it’s indie rock-ish, but it goes into more folksy songs once or twice which is probably what i gravitate towards. PLEASE check them out i am begging you. my favorites are “cool about it,” “we’re in love” and “anti-curse” 💕
rosebloom
Advanced
rosebloom
1 year ago by rosebloom
jesus christ i wrote a PARAGRAPH i am so sorry
jazzyghost
Bracelet King
jazzyghost
1 year ago by jazzyghost
@rosebloom its ok girlie we take those paragraphs 💛💛💛 I'll listen to it I love your energy!!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
1 year ago by Elise64
i’m obsessed with beach bunny
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
1 year ago by Elise64
*’s music, they made cloud 9 and prom queen who are pretty popular but their other songs are so good. i really like ms. california, gone, and blame game.
jazzyghost
Bracelet King
jazzyghost
1 year ago by jazzyghost
Meltt is one of my favorite artists and I'd love to see them get some love 🥺💜 they recently released a single called Do You Ever Wonder? and it's really good!! They're indie, dreampop-y, synthy and all-around hazy :]
Thy_Kiwi
Advanced
Thy_Kiwi
1 year ago by Thy_Kiwi
✨Stan - Eminem
I’ve loved it for years, there’s some pieces that still don’t make sense but still it’s a work of art.
✨Bad guy - Eminem
Which I just learned is a part 2 to Stan. So good.
✨The mayor of candor lied - harry chapin
I just heard this song for the first time and my jaw dropped. Its shocking. It’s hilarious. It’s beautiful.
✨Story - NF
It’s dark but the way he paints the picture with his words is phenomenal. As with all of his music. Love it so much.
✨Happy - NF
Relatable.

I love music I could go on for HOURS giving song / album / artist / band recommendations so hmu if you’re bored w your queue :>
jazzyghost
Bracelet King
jazzyghost
12 months ago by jazzyghost
Here to shout out Aaron Joseph Russo again, one of my favorite indie artists :0 he recently released a single called "Calzone" and it's so good! If you love that classy indie sound, dreamy synth, and a voice that you could fall asleep to, then you should give it a listen! ❤️
daisy_brac
Bracelet King
daisy_brac
12 months ago by daisy_brac
Ok so my top ten fav songs are
1. Sl*t me out - NLE choppa
2. Style - Taylor Swift
3. Wildest dreams - Taylor swift
4. Cupid - fifty fifty
5. Boys a liar pt 2
6. In Ha Mood - ice spice
7. Rockstar - post Malone