i have a problem (boy advice)😭🤦‍♀️👈
N_O_P_E
Professional
N_O_P_E
1 year, 1 month ago by N_O_P_E
Ok so basically I like 3 guys
1- i call him “the problem” because I’ve liked him on and off since 3rd grade but we barely talk now and he has a girlfriend. He was giving me mixed signals last year saying i was hot and stuff but idk if he really liked me But my friend also likes him and I haven’t told her that i like him too

2- i call him 43 he has a girlfriend but she doesn’t like him and just wants a date for the dance we have coming up(ik this because one of my other friends is friends with his girlfriend and she told me all of this)

3- i haven’t named him yet since literally no one knows about me liking him but he’s really funny and sweet but i don’t think he even likes me and i just started liking him a week ago🤦‍♀️ but he’s single and on and off like my friend and her cousin

If yall want any other info just ask i just need some advice about anything
N_O_P_E
Professional
N_O_P_E
If yall want to name 3 you can and ill use it
Zaan_13
Bracelet King
Zaan_13
1 year, 1 month ago by Zaan_13
Do you want advice on something specific? Lmk, else here are some things I can give u advice on based on your post

From personal experience, never go for the 'problem' 😅 especially when they're being so hot/cold with you and then started dating someone else, it kinda shows that they're not exactly serious about anything beyond messing with you/ confusing you. You can tell your friend that you like him as well if you're worried that she'll find out from someone else. It'd be good to be honest though, and in any case, this guy already has a gf so there's not much either of you can do about him atm.

I feel kinda bad for 43 since his gf is using him I hope he doesn't get hurt from that entire situation.
And boy 3 seems nice, could be that he's just really good company so give it some time, seeing as you've only recently started liking him

Anything else feel free to ask 😊
N_O_P_E
Professional
N_O_P_E
@Zaan_13 omg ok so last night was the dance and 43s girlfriend and the problems girlfriend wouldn’t dance with them
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
1 year, 1 month ago by sage-wolf
@N_O_P_E go for 43 after he gets over it! 3 seems kinda unstable lol. and he’s single now ig
Zaan_13
Bracelet King
Zaan_13
1 year, 1 month ago by Zaan_13
Oops trouble in paradise 😅
I feel for 43 he deserves more than what that girl is doing to him. I think once that relationship ends and he recovers from it you can get to know him better
N_O_P_E
Professional
N_O_P_E
1 year ago by N_O_P_E
@Zaan_13 dude so 43s girlfriend broke up with him, the problem walked past me when i was sitting down and ran is hand along my back/shoulder 😥
N_O_P_E
Professional
N_O_P_E
1 year ago by N_O_P_E
When i looked at him he just smerked, 3 was staring at me today alot and talking to me anytime i saw him
swag123456
Skiller
swag123456
1 year ago by swag123456
oooo. don’t mind me🤪 i think he’s probably in to you if he had been staining and talking to you a lot. what was his posture like, and if you could see, we’re his pupils bigger. it’s like a rando question but if they were bigger that means he likes you🙃 but I wouldn’t take a whole lotta advise from me cause I’m lesbian, but i used these on my crush and i think she might like me back.
N_O_P_E
Professional
N_O_P_E
1 year ago by N_O_P_E
Jesus Christ🤦‍♀️ ok so now im not supposed to know but friend 3 how doesn’t know about any of this likes 3 😭 but she told friend 1 and 2 and 1 told me
Zaan_13
Bracelet King
Zaan_13
1 year ago by Zaan_13
the plot thickens 👀 i do feel for 43 though like everything happened just as you said it would. and it's lowkey typical of the problem to brush past u like that 😅

3 still seems cool and like he has somee interest in you, is he still on/off w the other person? not sure what to do about your friend who also likes him though, what's her dynamic like w/ 3? does he talk to her the way he was doing with you? idk give it some time and see if she ever tells u directly that she likes him
N_O_P_E
Professional
N_O_P_E
1 year ago by N_O_P_E
@Zaan_13 no he’s not on and off with them but he has a girlfriend and she breaks up with him all the time then begs him to get back together. He doesn’t talk to my friend like he does me but she also pretends to hate him so they don’t talk alot
Zaan_13
Bracelet King
Zaan_13
1 year ago by Zaan_13
Ugh poor 3 his gf needs to chill tbh and stop pushing him around like that. Lol @ your friend pretending to hate him though - if anything else happens with any of the guys u can give us an update 😜
N_O_P_E
Professional
N_O_P_E
1 year ago by N_O_P_E
@Zaan_13 so the problems girlfriend broke up with him and 3 and i have been talking alot☺️
N_O_P_E
Professional
N_O_P_E
1 year ago by N_O_P_E
Also my friend that likes the problem and 3 has a boyfriend now
Zaan_13
Bracelet King
Zaan_13
1 year ago by Zaan_13
Omg so many things have happened with everyone! But that's so nice you've been getting closer with 3, hope things work out the way you'd like them to 🤗