How do you report someone? ADMINS PLEASE READ
bluepika
Bracelet King
bluepika
4 years, 10 months ago by bluepika
I made a bracelet, was looking at new patterns to try, found out that somebody STOLE my photo of pattern #25548 posted it on pattern #25713 and commented "oops I accidentally made a new pattern" and tried to play it off. This is not okay, makes me uncomfortable, and makes me mad because I worked hard on that bracelet and it's my first actually decent one. The user who stole my photo is Bonnie4578 Admins, please take care of this.
bluepika
Bracelet King
bluepika
Sorry the actual pattern is #25448
bluepika
Bracelet King
bluepika
Okay she responded and agreed to take it down but neither of us can find the takedown button
Margaron
Margaron
4 years, 10 months ago by Margaron
@bluepika there is no ‘takedown’ button. You can try contacting the admin.
Admin
Administrator
Admin
4 years, 10 months ago by Admin
Hello @bluepika, @Johny just did let me know about the issue, and it's resolved now. I removed the photo from the site, and banned the user @Bonnie4578. We're really sorry that you had to take action, and will make our best so that it doesn't happen in the future. And like everybody who reports us such an issue, I'm giving you 1 reward for helping the community. Thank you again, and have a nice day 🙂.
bluepika
Bracelet King
bluepika
Thank you so much!! I appreciate both of your help c: I will be watermarking from now on