Tips please
sprinklez
Bracelet King
sprinklez
3 years, 1 month ago by sprinklez
Hi! So two of my brothers are sick with a cold and a cough. I have tried to ask them to be more careful covering their mouths because I have something coming up and I don't want to be sick, but they just don't listen that well. When I ask them to please cover their mouth because I don't want to get sick they just roll their eyes and say I AM. They aren't very considerate or careful at all for that matter, and since one got the other sick I already know its a big possibility for them to give it to me.

So anyway, what advice do you have for staying healthy when someone in your house is coughing everywhere? I mean I have been taking my vitamins like a good little girl but there is only so much you can do... 😭 😭
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
3 years, 1 month ago by hummusboi
you could try wearing a mask when you are around them! you could also disinfect stuff after they are done using it. i've been in the same situation as you and i ended up making it through without getting sick because of that mask.
sprinklez
Bracelet King
sprinklez
@hummusboi thanks I think I'll try disinfecting surfaces like every night or so.
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years, 1 month ago by lucass_
hit them. or tell them that if they get close to you, you’ll wack them with a stick. and take @hummusboi s advice
sprinklez
Bracelet King
sprinklez
@lucass_

im seriously considering it. It would also be a good excuse for when they are annoying. I could just be like "welp got to close had to hit ya sorry"
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years, 1 month ago by lucass_
lol honestly. be like u cough near me u get hit. that’s the law