Send a positive message
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years, 1 month ago by Yellowfang
Soo were not gonna tag her but GenMalucci has been really stressed lately and she is taking a break from bb. I thought we could all send some positive messages and when she logs back on I’ll tag her and she can read them all!

🤗rules🤗
Only nice things
DO NOT TAG HER this is a surprise!
Be kind.
Please do not come one her just to chat, this is for her,
Oh and I don’t think we should saying related to religions

THANK Y’ALL I’m sure she’ll love it!
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
3 years, 1 month ago by crafter83
I’m sorry you feel the need to take a break.
I understand though sometimes it’s the only way to take care of ourselves.
Hope you are doing better soon ❤️
Stitched
Bracelet King
Stitched
3 years, 1 month ago by Stitched
GenMalucci, thank you for helping out the community so much! You're very kind to everyone, and always are ready to help people.

I'm sorry that you're going through this, and I hope that you feel better soon ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
sprinklez
Bracelet King
sprinklez
3 years, 1 month ago by sprinklez
GenMalucci, you are such a kind/fun/funny/sweet person and so valuable to bb, but we understand if you need to take a break! I hope that your situation improves where it is rough and when/if you decide to come back to bb just know we will be very glad and excited to have you back!😁 Sending Love, from Reese❤️
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 1 month ago by HelloooIts
GenMalucci, I hope you get better!! im sorry for the agressive advice😅 youre one of the nicest people i know, thank you so much for that!! goodbye for now!!
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
Genna, u r an amazing WONDEFULL person! I hope u know that. I know I’ve been going through a lot and I thought I would do this as a surprise. I hope u like it. Even if we’ve never met in real life I can tell u are an AMAZING person, know that we r here for u
IzzyG21
Bracelet King
IzzyG21
3 years, 1 month ago by IzzyG21
Hi GenMalucci, we all know you are going through a rough time right now. You are one of the funniest people I know, and all of your bracelets are so neat and nice. We are all sending you the best wishes and hope you feel better when you come back. We miss you! Hope you feel better!
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
Ur amazing!
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
Come on people! We got a sad friend here!
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 1 month ago by Godluvsu
GenMalucci, your such a sweet person, an amazing braceletbook friend, and a great bracelet maker. I hope your situation gets better! We all miss you and if you come back we will be glad to have you back❤️
Czarcasm
Bracelet King
Czarcasm
3 years, 1 month ago by Czarcasm
Hey GenMalucci! I'm so sorry for what you are going through. 🙁 I hope you come back soon! You are an amazing person and your bracelets and keychains are amazing!! 👍 👍 I hope things turn out ok. 🙂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 1 month ago by Elise64
hey GenMalucci. I know that you going through a really hard time right now, but I promise everything will be ok. You are really nice and respectful even when someone disagrees with you, and you’re a great friend. Good luck, I hope you feel better soon ❤️
Augusta22
Bracelet King
Augusta22
3 years, 1 month ago by Augusta22
Heyy GenMalucci! I know u may be going through a tough time but everyhting is gonna get better! U seem like a very sweet person and we all can't wait to see you come back (:
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years, 1 month ago by SusuKnots
Hi GenMalucci! I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Thank you so much for always so nice and kind to people all the time. I hope you have a nice break and things get better for you!
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
😁
JBanana
Bracelet King
JBanana
3 years, 1 month ago by JBanana
hey GenMalucci, im sad you have to take that break, you're one of the nicest peoples, i hope you'll be better soon 😄 ❤️ ❤️
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years, 1 month ago by awesomelgk
Hi GenMalucci, please know you are loved. Take all the time you need for you!
Brooke_12
Bracelet King
Brooke_12
3 years, 1 month ago by Brooke_12
Gen, i have talked to u in chat and ur amazing the best you do everything for bb amd ur raceletes look outstandimg im sorry ir going througg a rough patch but know ur loved and everyone is so gratefull to meet u and get to know u
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
We have about a week! Keep them coming!
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
!!