quick question
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years ago by Elise64
How long does it normally take you to finish your homework? I feel like its been taking a lot longer for me lately, i just finished a book that had an assignment for every chapter and i think that is what made it take long for me. I am 11 and in 6th grade, you can tell me how long it normally took for you when you were in that grade (if you already passed 6th grade) or how long it takes you now. and if you have tips for finishing homework quicker that would be great. thanks!
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years ago by Basilology
Fifth grade was really bad. I sometimes has homework till 9/10 pm. Mostly it was because the teacher wouldn't post ANY of the homework until an hour before school ends.
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years ago by workmanha
Well I had a really chill teacher in 6th grade and so the only way we had homework was if we didn't finish in class and then we had to read for 20 minutes. Now depending on the day homework takes me about 4-5 hours. 😎
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years ago by HelloooIts
i kinda dont really know, i skip half of it 😂
it also really depends on the day, every teacher gives another amount of hw
Alysong17
Skiller
Alysong17
2 years, 11 months ago by Alysong17
I mean I don't do it all week then on the weekend I do it all in like an hour or two
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
2 years, 9 months ago by blahblah11
It takes me absolutely no time like not even a millisecond, cause I honestly don’t remember the last time I did homework… but I still have good grades lol
Unicornluv
Professional
Unicornluv
2 years, 9 months ago by Unicornluv
I am 8 grade now I always do my hw within 1 hour or 1 and half hour
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
2 years, 9 months ago by sadnymph
i always put it aside until 8pm the night before :/
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
2 years, 9 months ago by Aspen14
When I was in sixth I’d normally have about 30 minutes to an hour of assignments, and in junior high (7-8 grade) it was maybe 2 hours tops

Hope this helps!