๐Ÿˆ ~Cat Parents~โœจ
xApplePIx
Bracelet King
xApplePIx
3ย years, 1ย month ago by xApplePIx
What breed are your cats? What are their names?
IzzyG21
Bracelet King
IzzyG21
3ย years, 1ย month ago by IzzyG21
All of my cats are American short hairs, American long hairs, or Tabby cats (streaky cats lol). Their names are Zelda (2 years old, Brown Tabby cat), Benji (2 years old, American short hair, brown and white), Butterscotch (7 years old, Orange Tabby cat), Sammy (15 years old, American short hair, black and white), and Fluffy (5 years old, American long hair, gray).

That was a lot of information lol. Anyway have a great day!! โค๏ธ
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3ย years, 1ย month ago by Elise64
Idk what breed mine are, but I have 3 cats. The youngest is named Milo and he is a fluffy cat with greyish-brown fur and black stripes. The second youngest is Kiki. She looks the same as Milo but the greyish-brown part of her fur is a lot more brown and she is really really fat ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s not as fluffy as Milo. the oldest is Silvi and she is a shorthair cat who is plain white, she used to have a grey stripe on her head which faded off cuz she lays down near the fireplace lol. sheโ€™s a little skinnier than Milo and a lot skinnier than Kiki.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3ย years, 1ย month ago by Elise64
who elseโ€™s cat loves to find random little things around the house like bobby-pins and then meows at them until someone comes to play with her? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚