Keyword ideas!
audreyt293
Bracelet King
audreyt293
3ย years, 1ย month ago by audreyt293
Hello people! So I have completed an alpha pattern but not submitted it yet because I need some keyword ideas. My pattern is the word 'sprinkles!' with a white background and it's basically just raining sprinkles in the background. It's inspired by the GEICO commercial where Tag Team is helping that woman make dessert and at the end one of them says 'sprinkles!' and throws a handful of sprinkles. (I think that's what happened I haven't watched it in awhile so I might've forgotten.) ANYWAYS (I've gone on a tangent but I'm getting back to the point), I'm pretty stuck for keywords and I would like other people's opinions. If I do end up getting some keyword ideas that will work for the pattern, I will definitely give you credit for helping me! Any help is greatly appreciated! (I'm also hoping the pattern is not too simple but we shall see what happens when I submit it)
Fluff_Fox
Bracelet King
Fluff_Fox
3ย years, 1ย month ago by Fluff_Fox
Keywords could be : Geico commercial ad funny dessert candy sugar decoration confetti cute aesthetic

I mean some of them are a little fa-fetched but that one's a toughie ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ill letcha know if I think of anymore
audreyt293
Bracelet King
audreyt293
3ย years, 1ย month ago by audreyt293
@Fluff_Fox thank you so much! those all sound perfect! (by the way I did use your alphabet for the lettering but I will of course give you credit once the pattern gets accepted ๐Ÿ˜„)
Fluff_Fox
Bracelet King
Fluff_Fox
3ย years, 1ย month ago by Fluff_Fox
@audreyt293
Awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ You dont have to credit me cause none of my stuff is copyrighted, lol
BUT I cannot wait to see it!