๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŒˆ LGBTQ+ PEOPLE LOOK HERE I NEED YOUR HELP๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŒˆ page 2
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
3ย years, 1ย month ago by PugCakePop
@Fluff_Fox oh ok, I didn't notice ๐Ÿ˜ ty!!
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
3ย years, 1ย month ago by CraftsyCat
I identify as a xenogender known as catgender, could you do that one, please?
_Theatre_
Bracelet King
_Theatre_
3ย years, 1ย month ago by _Theatre_
ok here's a whole ton with definitions (my friend and i made a big long list so ctrl+c ctrl+v)

~
~

L = Lesbian, a girl who likes girls. Also known as Homosexual. Some lesbians prefer the term gay.

G = Gay, which can mean someone who likes their own gender but usually is a boy who likes a boy. Also known as Homosexual.

B = Bi, someone who is attracted to two or more genders. This is different from Pan because they have gender prefrences when it comes to crushes, but are not "a less inclusive version of Pan" or "just want to be more special than Pan"

T = Transgender, which is an umbrella term for someone who is a gender other than the one they were assigned when they were born, but it is also a girl who wants to be a boy(a boy trapped in a girlโ€™s body) or a boy who wants to be a girl (a girl trapped in a boy's body)

Q = Queer, which is an umbrella term for someone who doesn't fit into the "normal" gender lines. also known as Genderqueer.

I = Intersex, someone born with body parts or chromosomes of boys and girls

A = Asexual/Aromantic, sometimes called Ace or Aro, which is someone who doesn't feel sexual/romantic attraction

F = friends/allies, a straight and cisgender person who supports the LGBTQ+ community

D = Demisexual/Demiromantic, someone who doesn't usually feel attraction but does to certain people or in certain circumstances

P = Pansexual, also known as Pan, someone who feels attraction to all genders without preference. This is different from Bi because they have no gender preference when it comes to crushes, but are not "a nicer version of Bi" or "just want to be more special than bi".

2 = 2 Spirited, a Native American person with the spirit of a girl and a boy. You cannot be 2 Spirited if you are not Native American.

N= Non Binary, someone without a binary gender. This is different from Agender because this is lack of binary gender where Agender is lack of gender. Also known as NB or Enby

A= Agender, someone without gender. This is different from Non Binary because this is lack of any gender where Non Binary is lack of a binary gender.

H= Heteroflexible, someone who is "mostly straight" or "usually straight" but sometimes attracted to their same gender

H= Homoflexible, someone who is "mostly gay" or "usually gay" but sometimes attracted to the opposite gender

+ = more...

Really sorry that was a whole hecking lot but hope it was at least helpful! ๐Ÿคช