Favorite books?
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years, 1 month ago by SusuKnots
Just wondering what everybody's favorite books are! love the Ascendance Series by Jennifer A. Nielsen (The False Prince, The Runaway King, The Shadow Throne, and The Captive Kingdom) but I also love The Blackthorn Key and the rest of that series by Kevin Sands.
xApplePIx
Bracelet King
xApplePIx
3 years, 1 month ago by xApplePIx
It’s really hard for me to pick my favorites, but here are some that I love!

- Lovely War (by Julie Berry)
- Heartless (by Marissa Meyer) (and everything else by Marissa Meyer)
- The Last Train to London (by Meg Waite Clayton)
- Code Name Hélène (by Ariel Lawhorn)
- The Historians (by Cecelia Ekbäck) (I haven’t quite finished this yet but I know it will be a fav!)
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years, 1 month ago by Yellowfang
I LOVE the warrior cat series!
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@xApplePIx Ooh those look cool! I haven't read any of them, but are they historical fiction? If so I love historical fiction!
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@Yellowfang I've tried those books before and I wasn't that crazy about them... I'll try re reading them though because that was a few years ago and I might like them now!
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years, 1 month ago by Yellowfang
They’re REALLY good! And they r getting crazier.
xApplePIx
Bracelet King
xApplePIx
Yup! All of them are historical fiction except Heartless!
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@xApplePIx My favorite historical fiction books are probably A Night Divided, Resistance and Words on Fire (all by Jennifer A. Nielsen) and I also really like Refugee, Grenade, Allies and Prisoner B-3087 (both by Alan Gratz)
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@xApplePIx Oh and Last Of the Name by Roseanne Parry
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
*Rosanne Perry
LucyLuFay
Advanced
LucyLuFay
3 years, 1 month ago by LucyLuFay
@SusuKnots I also read allies, prisoner b-3087 and words on fire! They're amazing aren't they? If you like that I would recommend The book thief and kingdom of back!
KindaCrazy
Professional
KindaCrazy
3 years, 1 month ago by KindaCrazy
My pool for options is pretty small right now because I stopped reading when I was like... Twelve for a combination of out growing available materials and dyslexia, but recently got back into it, and so far there's not much on the list of books...

So far I've read the first three Ranger's Apprentice books (John Flanagan), and they were amazing though I would have been alright with only reading the first two, and also about half of the first book in the Safehold series (David Weber), which is also shaping up to be a really good series, and that's really it since I grew out of Junie B. Jones books and the like.

The first one is a YA Fantasy series, and the second one I think is an adult Science Fantasy series, so if either of those are a genre you read, I would recommend checking them out!
adelaide0f
Professional
adelaide0f
3 years, 1 month ago by adelaide0f
Right now I’ve discovered some new books that I really liked. They are kind of for like maybe young adults/teen books. Yes No Maybe So was really cute and it’s one of my new favorites. The Queens assassin was pretty good, there wasn’t actually that much violence. It’s not like it’s a secret was good, there is some cursing and stuff but not bad. The Selection is the newest series I’ve tried, I thought it would be predictable but I actually really like it. Three dark crowns was really good, but violent. It’s about 3 sisters who have to kill each other to become queen, and they all have special kinda magic skills. I also love the Warriors!
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@LucyLuFay I've tried them both! I really didn't like the Book Thief but I loved the Kingdom of Back.
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@adelaide0f Ooh those sound good! I'll definitely check them out.
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@KindaCrazy I think I've tried the Ranger's Apprentice before, but I forget if I liked it or not... It sounds great though I'll re read them!
LucyLuFay
Advanced
LucyLuFay
3 years, 1 month ago by LucyLuFay
@SusuKnots Yea that’s understandable the book thief isn’t for everyone. I’m so glad u liked kingdom of back though! It’s amazing and I love Marie Lu books in general! Have you read any of her other books?
xApplePIx
Bracelet King
xApplePIx
@adelaide0f I read Yes No Maybe So as well! It’s so cute and I love the concept!
marvelnerd
Bracelet King
marvelnerd
3 years, 1 month ago by marvelnerd
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak or Things fall apart by Chinua Achebe 😄
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
3 years, 1 month ago by ChaosZone
The Hunger Games series ❤️