Weddings?
ag_knots
Bracelet King
ag_knots
3 years, 1 month ago by ag_knots
Have you guys been in a wedding before? I am in my uncle's wedding and am getting fitted for my flower girl dress tomorow.
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 1 month ago by GenMalucci
I have! They are super fun, I was a flowerlike for my uncles wedding too when I was like 6. Just smile big and be happy
audreyt293
Bracelet King
audreyt293
3 years, 1 month ago by audreyt293
I've been in a wedding before! I don't remember much cause it was at least 6 years ago (probably more like 8 or 7), but all I really remember is dancing with my uncle on the dance floor
weird_girl
Professional
weird_girl
3 years, 1 month ago by weird_girl
I have went to 2 weddings and been a flower girl for both!! It’s really fun! At least that’s how I remember it, it’s been a while.
ag_knots
Bracelet King
ag_knots
3 years, 1 month ago by ag_knots
From what I hear I will not be the stereo typical 6 year old flower girl. (I'll be 11 by the wedding)
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years, 1 month ago by cowboys
I was the flower girl for my aunts wedding!! I had so much fun! I was a little scared to walk down in front of everyone so I had some of my family walk down with me. I would say to just have! I always love to get dressed up for something special! I hope this helped and good luck!!😁
Disney12
Bracelet King
Disney12
3 years, 1 month ago by Disney12
I was the flower girl in my uncle’s wedding and my other uncles wedding 😊
HannahB04
Bracelet King
HannahB04
3 years, 1 month ago by HannahB04
I was a bridesmaid in my sister’s wedding about a year ago, and had a lot of fun.
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 1 month ago by GenMalucci
At the wedding I was a flower girl at, my aunt gave me a necklace with a small pearl in a silver cage thing. Can’t part with it, never will.
sprinklez
Bracelet King
sprinklez
3 years, 1 month ago by sprinklez
I was four and a flower girl! I loved all the attention. My mom got me a matching bow but it was so big that the bride told my mom to use a different bow😂.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 1 month ago by nev_m_07
I was a flower girl in my aunts wedding when I was like 7. It was pretty fun. Just walk slowly and don’t throw too many flowers at once. Like, just little sprinkles here and there ✨
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years, 1 month ago by awesomelgk
I was the maid of honor for my sister a few years ago. Tbh I danced way too much lol... But they are so much fun, especially when close fam is there.
horselove1
Bracelet King
horselove1
3 years, 1 month ago by horselove1
I was a flower girl in a wedding! It was country themed and I convinced them to add fairy wings to my dress lol. And then I was one of the people to hand out the brochure sort of thingys. Just have fun and always smile
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
3 years, 1 month ago by blahblah11
I’ve never even to one because they probably think I’m going to do something dumb causing everything to catch on fire then everyone dies.