among us update šŸ¤”
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3Ā years, 1Ā month ago by Elise64
so thereā€™s this new update in among us where you need to make an account and you have to put in your real age and ask for permission from ur parents using their email, or else you canā€™t use the free chat or change your name. i tried to do that and iā€™m pretty sure they approved of it but I went in and I couldnā€™t play with free chat or change my name. i tried redownloading the app but it wouldnā€™t let me put in my age again or my parents email and it says ā€œapple id canā€™t be used to create accounts for other appsā€ and then an error message šŸ™ I kept trying to approve of it on my parents phone cuz they said that I could use it but I still am not able to use free chat or change my name. I saw on some websites that you actually arenā€™t allowed to play with the free chat or change your name if you are under 13 but it also happens to people who are above 13 and even above 18 so I think it might be a glitch but idk. does anyone know how to fix this? Btw I use iPhone 6s to play among us and my chrome book is broken so I use our Mac now which I canā€™t play among us on.
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3Ā years, 1Ā month ago by GenMalucci
Iā€™m not really sure, did you put in your actual age?
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
I see on my iPhone that I could update it. But if itā€™s gonna be glitchy than nah
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@GenMalucci yea I did put in my actual age, but Iā€™m 11 so Iā€™m underage (the age to be able to make an account is 13 but people above 13 and even above 18 are having this problem) but Iā€™m supposed to be able to get approval from a parent and I did so idk why itā€™s doing this. I hope there will be another update soon ):
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
Ok, so I went onto the App Store and updated it. I put in my age (Iā€™m over 13) and it worked fine, however if you want you can reset your phone and then re-download it? Sorry, Iā€™m not much help...
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@GenMalucci yea I donā€™t want to reset my phone so I hope theyā€™ll fix it or Iā€™ll just wait til Iā€™m 13 lol it might have to do with how I donā€™t have a SIM card so I might not be able to make accounts with my Apple ID
horselove1
Bracelet King
horselove1
3Ā years, 1Ā month ago by horselove1
I know the problem did you log in? If not I have no clue
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@horselove1 I clicked on the account thing and I clicked ā€œsign inā€ and then it said ā€œApple ID canā€™t be used to make accounts with other appsā€ and then an error message.