Songs/song lyrics that you can relate to
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 1 month ago by Elise64
lol i feel like i can/was able to relate to so many songs 😐 😂 these are some songs and song lyrics that i can/could relate to
Let You Down- nf
Paralyzed by nf- "i'm scared to live but i'm scared to die"
hate myself by nf- "i don't want to die, i just want to get relief"
i can't carry this anymore- "mama said gonna be alright, but mama don't know what its like in my mind. mama said that the sun will shine, but mama don't know what its like to wanna die."
share some of yours 😂
IzzyG21
Bracelet King
IzzyG21
3 years, 1 month ago by IzzyG21
Hello! I have some so yeahhh enjoy

innuendo by Queen- "just change yourself into anything you could ever be"
Somebody to love by Queen- "Each morning I get, I die a little, can barely stand on my feet"

That is it for line that I can relate to but I have some important/meaningful songs for me

Gorgeous by Taylor swift
serotonin by girl in red (I listen to her with my sister and we vibe together lol)
Lets love by sia and David getta (idk how to spell his name lol sorry but you get it)
Killer Queen by Queen
Don't stop me now by Queen

So yeah that is my list hope you enjoyed that lol 👍
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
3 years, 1 month ago by Elwen
Some lyrics I can relate to are:

You can cry me an ocean, and leave me be. (Save Rock and Roll by Fall Out Boy)
Now we’re stressed out. (Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots)
Give a cheer for all the broken, listen here because it’s who we are. (Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance)

Some songs I can relate to:

I’m Not Okay by My Chemical Romance
Skylines and Turnstiles by My Chemical Romance
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
3 years, 1 month ago by Love_Fox
All I want is nothing more To hear you knocking at my door 'Cause if I could see your face once more I could die a happy girl Im sure. 💔
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 1 month ago by GenMalucci
“I wish that I could go to target, it’s been a few weeks, I’d spend a couple hours shopping.... buy something I don’t need” Quarantine Life - Matthew West, most insanely funny and relatable song. “They say it’s a matter of time, a thousand days and the sun won’t shine, before I come back to you, and I’m happy, nothing going to stop me, I’ll make my way home, I’ll make my way. For your love I will go far, I wanna be wherever you are, I know I’m coming back for you. Our love is a river long, the best right in a million wrongs.” - Go solo, Tom Rosenthal. (Sorry the lyrics are fun to sing lol.) “You’re not the only one who feels like this, feeling like you lose more than you win, like life is just an endless hill you climb. You try and try, but never arrive,” - Live Like You’re Loved, Hawk Nelson. (The song means a lot to me, I was going through depression, anxiety and daily panic attacks sometimes resulting in me blacking out. I asked for help and he told me to listen to that song. He’s really a great friend.) so yeah, I have a bunch of favorites, nearly 11 hours of music on each playlist 😂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 1 month ago by Elise64
@IzzyG21 ooo I love serotonin by girl in red!
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years, 1 month ago by lucass_
“crunch crunch crunch, i don’t want no lunch, all i want is potato chips” speaks to the soul
akanel
Bracelet King
akanel
3 years, 1 month ago by akanel
“i don’t wanna be alive” 1800-273-5322 i forget who write it. “mama said that the sun gonna shine but mama don’t know what it’s like to wanna die” i can’t carry this anymore by anson seabra. “i wish i was smaller than this” -smaller than this by sara kays “another empty bottle takes a life” - another empty bottle by i forget who wrote it lol “leave me alone” leave me alone by NF there’s SO many more but i think my list is long enough and i’ve probably worried everyone in this chat
akanel
Bracelet King
akanel
3 years, 1 month ago by akanel
@Elise64 literally every song of yours relates to me 😂😂 but those songs are soooo good. dm me if you need to talk 😘
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 1 month ago by GenMalucci
Also The Beatles are F A N T A S T I C.
Rune
Professional
Rune
3 years, 1 month ago by Rune
"lock myself in the dark, try to fake some security, where the better things are, and my shadow cant follow me, somethings haunting me... and im holding desperately to whats left of me before i fall apart, searching for anything to fight these enemies, but my only enemy is in my heart, losing friends as fast as i've been losing sleep, its over cast and im always six feet deep inside my mind..." - Fever dream by Movements

"Ive felt so grey and out of place, bent out of place, but stuck in my ways, ie been searching for the answers, will i always be this way?... cause ive been screaming but nothings changed" - The Grey by movements

basically any Movements song theres tons that i relate to
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 1 month ago by Nanna_Ozzy
Driver’s license by Olivia Rodrigo.
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
3 years, 1 month ago by CraftsyCat
I can relate a lot to Humpty Dumpty by AJR
marvel21
Bracelet King
marvel21
3 years, 1 month ago by marvel21
“And I’ll say I’m a mess im a mess oh God, I’m a mess” Mess by Noah Kahan “why am I overthinking? Try not to over think this. I try my best to fight it” anxious. by EZI. There’s a lot mor I just can’t think of them rn
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 1 month ago by HelloooIts
yeah maybe im a bad, bad, bad, bad person
well baby i know - Love, Love, Love, Of Monsters And Men

(and the rest of the song lmao)
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 1 month ago by nev_m_07
Moral of the story by Ashe
mariam_25
Bracelet King
mariam_25
3 years, 1 month ago by mariam_25
I’ll say noo when you say stop all I wanna do is go go go youuu are the other half of meeeee the half never beeeeee the half that drives me craaaazy
mariam_25
Bracelet King
mariam_25
3 years, 1 month ago by mariam_25
Cause every night I lye in bed the brightest colours fill my head a million dreams are keeping me awake . Never gonna give you up never gonna let you down never tell a lie or hurt you