🌻What is your favorite bracelet/pattern?🌻
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
3 years, 1 month ago by chloecknot
Hey! We all know we have that one pattern that you make or find and you just absolutely LOVE IT! Well I am curious to see what other peoples favorite pattern is! I think my favorite pattern that I have made is #79422 but I really want to know your favorite pattern so comment your's down below and maybe I will make it soon!

-@chloecknot
mstro23
Bracelet King
mstro23
3 years, 1 month ago by mstro23
I really like #1673 because it's really fun to segment knot with! ❤️ I have made so many of them too.
audreyt293
Bracelet King
audreyt293
3 years, 1 month ago by audreyt293
My favorite pattern that I have made is #54206 which is the title for one of my favorite songs. I wear that bracelet every day I have in-person school and I just love it! 😄 It is also one of the only alpha's I have ever finished, which is definitely something cause I have probably 20?? bracelets in progress and I don't think I'll ever finish them
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 1 month ago by HelloooIts
(:
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@mstro23 I love that pattern and your picture of it is so beautiful if I knew how to make normal patterns I would definitely make this pattern! 😄
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@audreyt293 That pattern is so cool and I love that you wear it to school every day that shows me how much you love it! lol! 😂 Also, you knotted it beautifully!
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@HelloooIts THAT FROG IS SO CUTE!!!!!!! LOL!!! 😂
audreyt293
Bracelet King
audreyt293
@chloecknot thank you so much! 😊
Odanak1811
Odanak1811
3 years, 1 month ago by Odanak1811
I love so many patterns that I wouldn't know how to choose only one...

But I really enjoy doing some 16 strings zigzag patterns like #64642 and #64640.
I also really loved #13364 (it's my first 28 strings bracelet 😄)
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years, 1 month ago by Lou_22
Mine is pattern #11506 🙂
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@Odanak1811 Those normal patterns are so cool and the bracelets you made for them are so good!!! 😄
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@Lou_22 I love that pattern!!! All of the plaid patterns on BraceletBook are so cool! 😄
Crafterina
Bracelet King
Crafterina
3 years, 1 month ago by Crafterina
my favourite pattern are #10387 and #29500 both patterns are really fun to make
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@Crafterina those patterns are so CUTE!!! 😍
audreyt293
Bracelet King
audreyt293
I think I'm gonna change mine to #50495 (or maybe just make it my 2nd favorite pattern cause the one I mentioned before is still my absolute favorite). I'm not even finished with it yet but I'm obsessed with My Chemical Romance's music and so far I'm really loving knotting it (it's pretty big and probably won't fit my wrist properly but I wanted to challenge myself 😄 ) Also I just started it today and I'm already on row 29 🤯 apparently if I'm making an alpha of a band I'm currently obsessed with it will not take me long cause I did maybe half of the previous bracelet in one afternoon (whoops I'm rambling but I tend to do that when I'm talking about something I really like 🙂)
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@audreyt293 lol! You made that fast! And it looks so good so far from what I see in the picture!
Heidiv
Bracelet King
Heidiv
3 years, 1 month ago by Heidiv
mr clean im jk my whole to dos 😍
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@Heidiv lol! That's a lot!