Random Acts of Kindnesso
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 1 month ago by GenMalucci
Hey everyone!

@Yellowfang and myself are working together to bring more kindness into the world! Here is a place where you can share your stories of when you went out of your way to help someone even if you weren't asked to do it. I personally love hearing these stories because it shows that even with the circumstances now, people are still spreading kindness. I will also have small challenges every so often. I am super excited to hear about the kindness spread around the world! (You can also share stories of when you saw someone else spreading kindness or doing a random act of kindness) We can't wait!

~Gen (and @Yellowfang)
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
3 years, 1 month ago by Aspen14
My go-to is shoveling my neighbors' walkways in the winter 😊 (I’m from Minnesota so... 🥶)
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
Also I just noticed that I spelled Kindness wrong! Ahhh! 🤪
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
@Aspen14 That's so nice of you! We live down in the south, so we don't get much snow anymore.
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
3 years, 1 month ago by Aspen14
Makes sense haha

Ngl shoveling snow is also a pretty decent workout 😂
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years, 1 month ago by Yellowfang
Hi everybody! I can’t wait to hear y’all kindness(o😂) stories! It will be great to know even with COVID, people are still being kind!
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
😁
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
😍
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years, 1 month ago by awesomelgk
I made a ton of little yarn dolls in hope (keyword hope) of giving them to kids, but I never found time to do it... But, we did do an operation christmas child box and I made a special doll for that 😄
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
@awesomelgk wow! You should definitely do more yarn dolls! That would be so cute.
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years, 1 month ago by awesomelgk
Thank you @Yellowfang!
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
🤗
audreyt293
Bracelet King
audreyt293
3 years, 1 month ago by audreyt293
My friend's birthday was on the 27th so I took a bunch of different braceletbook alpha patterns that represent stuff he likes, turned them into a digital birthday card for him, and sent him a screenshot of it on his birthday (fun fact I was originally plotting this in january so I asked him when his birthday was and then made it in january cause I was bored. I ended up redoing it a few weeks ago but he really liked it)
Chaty_Chun
Bracelet King
Chaty_Chun
3 years, 1 month ago by Chaty_Chun
There’s these old ladies that live across the street from my house ( they live in an old folks home) they walk everyday, and their route takes them right in front of our house. Since we moved here last year they have been so nice to us. So one da i decided to make them bracelets. I just saw them today and gave the bracelets to them. It made me so happy to see their faces light up....

So yeah
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
@chaty_chum 😍😍😍 that’s so sweet
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
@Chaty_Chun ☝🏼