About Genshin Impact - H E L P ME
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3ย years, 1ย month ago by DenyceC
So I thought it would be a good idea to start playing since I have some pattern requests for characters (and also maybe because of two certain bird men who share the same voice actor as someone from the game, hint hint) and I might get more over the long run. I know the basics (I'm on mobile btw, absolutely massacring my battery and storage) and I'm on the meet at the Winery part of the main quest, but I still have some questions.

How do you get the things to level up the Statues of the Seven? I have Noelle, Chongyun and Razor, I heard that they're somewhat good but how should I use them?????? I have the adventurer set on Noelle, but I keep seeing something called a "breastplate", what's that??? What are constellations for? What are the uses of primogems? Do you have to have your traveler on your team always (I don't really want to)? How do you Co op (can you do that on mobile)?

I'm sorry for the paragraph(s), I'm a noob
adelaide0f
Professional
adelaide0f
3ย years, 1ย month ago by adelaide0f
Ok, the things to level up the Statues of the 7 are just scattered around. If you are walking and see the small map in the top left and thereโ€™s a little 4 point star, that one and you should go get it. You can google amenoculous to see what they look like. I donโ€™t have razor, but I do have Chongyun and Noelle, I would use one or the other because they are pretty similar but I like Noelle better. Her shield is the elemental ability and when you fight with her when the shield is on, it gives health to all of your other teams and Noelle. Her super elemental turns her sword really big and itโ€™s really good. Idk what the breastplate means, Iโ€™ve never gotten that. Constellations are like bonuses for your character. For example, unlocking one of the constellation stars might make a characters elemental skill better or something like that. If you tap on one of the stars, it tells you what it does. Primo gems are only used to buy fates, which are used to wish. I never use the traveler unless I need to activate something with anemo. Other characters are way better. Idk what level you are, but coop unlocks at a certain world level. Message me if you have any more questions, or you can give me ur player Id and I can friend u. Hope this helps!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3ย years, 1ย month ago by DenyceC
@adelaide0f Thank you! I don't think I have a world level yet though.