A Powerful Movie
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 1 month ago by CakeCup
If you want to maybe (or maybe not) cry, then watch the movie "Hidden Figures". It is about three women of color, Katherine Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan, and Mary Jackson, who were very influential in NASA in the progress of sending people to space during the space race of the 1960s (i think that is the correct date). I just wanted to write something about it, so here you go!
arf820
arf820
3 years, 1 month ago by arf820
omg i love that movie!!!
Idkkkkk
Advanced
Idkkkkk
3 years, 1 month ago by Idkkkkk
i will definitely add it to my watch list! I also need to recommend a movie here. I recommend watching “room”. It’s about a girl who got kidnapped when she was 17. She got pregnant with the kidnapper and raised her son for 5 years inside a tiny little room. The mother has to make “love” with the kidnapper in order to get food and what she needs to raise her son. Until one day, she decides to escape with her son. her son don’t know about the world, he thinks “room” is the only place in the universe. He also thinks that he, his mother and “old nick” (the kidnapper) is the only people alive. The 5-year-old son has to escape and get help outside of the room, while his mother is inside the room praying he either comes back to her alive without help or comes back to her with help. It’s not a scary movie either, like a lot of the kidnapping movies. It’s emotional. I hate scary movies a lot, but this ain’t scary at all. I recommend it very much
maritknots
Bracelet King
maritknots
3 years, 1 month ago by maritknots
I saw that movie in theaters, and there aren’t enough words to describe it, it is powerful and phenomenal!
maritknots
Bracelet King
maritknots
3 years, 1 month ago by maritknots
I am talking about hidden figures
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 1 month ago by HelloooIts
@Idkkkkk
ive watched that, and holy crap it was good.
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 1 month ago by GenMalucci
I read the book and it was amazing! Never watched the movie but I have it
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
3 years, 1 month ago by blahblah11
That’s literally my favorite movie! I watch it every other Friday lol, it’s that good.
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
3 years, 1 month ago by Love_Fox
Thats a really good movie!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 1 month ago by Elise64
@Idkkkkk i never watched that movie, but I love kidnapping movies it’s honestly kind of concerning 😂 like if my sister suggests a movie about kidnapping, I’ll be like “oh that sounds good” but on the inside I’m like “OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES CAN WE WATCH IT CAN WE WATCH IT I WILL DIE IF I DONT WATCH IT TEHEE” 😂 so I’m always like “I want to watch a scary movie” but they don’t have to be super gory and scary, I just like creepy and suspenseful movies but I’m bad at understanding what is happening in movies so a lot of the movies I watch I don’t like lol. Honestly I do like movies that aren’t scary idek lol i like sad movies. Some of the movies that I like are Into the Arms of Danger, Taken Back: Finding Haley, (both kidnapping movies- they are not super scary, if you like kidnapping movies and movies that make you want to punch some of the characters in the face 😂 then you should watch them) A Silent Voice, (about a girl who is bullied because she is deaf- her old bully regrets everything he said and he tries to make things right. it’s very sad and touching, sometimes some of the characters have suicidal thoughts) Happy Death Day, (you probably wouldn’t like this one, it’s pretty scary, the second half takes place in the hospital at a lot of times which is one of the reasons I like it- I reallyyyy like scary hospital movies 😂) and Benji (2018 version, I didn’t see the others yet- it’s kind of scary but not gory or bloody at all, it’s about two kids who get kidnapped and a dog that basically saves their life, it’s sad but happy in the end)
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 1 month ago by Elise64
there are multiple movies for benji but I don’t think that all of them are “connected”. I think some are but the ones that aren’t connected have different plots. Also, @CakeCup that movie sounds rly good I’ll definitely watch it sometime!