Question For Non English People
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years, 1 month ago by Vivi07
I saw someone else do this for America, and I’m genuinely curious to hear (well, read) what people from around the world see England and Britain as. Like what do you think of?
Would be interesting to find out (:
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 1 month ago by GenMalucci
I feel like England gets a lot of attention because of how messed up the royal family is/has become over the past couple years. Like I live in America, and if you go to any store, most magazines will have stuff on the royal family
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 1 month ago by GenMalucci
Overall, it seems like a wonderful country
xApplePIx
Bracelet King
xApplePIx
3 years, 1 month ago by xApplePIx
Everyone seems really posh 😂
Idkkkkk
Advanced
Idkkkkk
3 years, 1 month ago by Idkkkkk
i’ve been to london once. It was really amazing. The food had different tastes and even the air smelled different. I loved falling asleep with my window open, so that i could fall asleep to the busy streets and wake up to them. It really calmed me down. Ever since i was little, everyone had said to me that “everyone in london is polite and will always answer you on the street”. But when my mom asked for help at lest from 15 different person, everyone turned her down and said “go away” or “no” when she asked for help. Eventually, we had to go to a cafe and ask for help from the workers. But other than that, it was great. And i think it says something when my mom as a single mother took 3 kids with special needs to a city like london alone. And she still managed to always keep us happy. My brother had severe aspergers, my brother and i had undiagnosed adhd. When we were on our way home and took a taxi to the airport, the taxi driver lied a lot about who he was. He said he owns 3 houses in a really known city. Little did he know, he’s a taxi driver in london and a small APARTMENT in a city costs 4$ dollars at the littlest. When we were at the airport, he asked my mom to marry him. When she said no, he threw our baggage on the ground and drove away in full speed. It was uncomfortable, but really funny. But yeah, i think it’s a great country : )
Idkkkkk
Advanced
Idkkkkk
3 years, 1 month ago by Idkkkkk
my grammar really said no
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 1 month ago by HelloooIts
lol
"leaving the EU"
"not using euros bc were stubborn"
"we have a messed up royal family that gets a lot of attention"
yeah thats the vibe it gives off idrk
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years, 1 month ago by Yellowfang
Do y’all drink. A lot of tea? Oh and tbh I LOVE y’all accents 😊 mmmmm so good!
akanel
Bracelet King
akanel
3 years, 1 month ago by akanel
i wish i lived in england omg it seems so cheery and i feel like it rains a lot but it seems sooo nice there and it’s so pretty
minutcraft
Bracelet King
minutcraft
3 years, 1 month ago by minutcraft
I think of it as a place one can make endless free trips to museums and libraries (but that might just be London). 😆
JBanana
Bracelet King
JBanana
3 years, 1 month ago by JBanana
i think Englan seems really beautiful and that their accent is way better than american