friend advise!🤦‍♀️
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 1 month ago by Nanna_Ozzy
Hey so I have these two friends, and they have been best friends for a long time.
Me and pretty much everyone I know, thinks that they like each other. The girl denies it, and the guy kind of just jokes about it.
Like for instance, one time while he was talking to her he said “see, this is why we wouldn’t make a good couple.” Then a few seconds later he said that he was joking...🤔
Could everyone comment some ways I would be able to tell if they do like each other?
Also should I approach either one of them about it?
Normally I wouldn’t even consider approaching them about it, but they both are so much happier when they are with each other, and I know he would treat her how she should be treated.
This girl has been through a lot, so I just want her to happy.
Professional
3 years, 1 month ago by 10891089
You could try to set them up on like a date or whatever without them knowing to see what happens
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 1 month ago by Jdog12525
I personally wouldn’t get involved and have their relationship form naturally.
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
@Jdog12525 the thing is, they don’t go to the same school, and they go to different churches. So they only see each other at youth group, and he is going to stop going soon, since he graduated. I think I’m going to approach her alone, and bring it up.
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
3 years, 1 month ago by blahblah11
I would throw a Percy jackson book at them see now everyone’s happy
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years, 1 month ago by lucass_
i would straight up ask. then you can get a straight answer.
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
@blahblah11 now that is some good advise!🤣 prove how much they like each other by showing them how oblivious Percy and Annabeth were.
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
Yeah throw the hooves of hades book at them
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
House*