I was just wondering if anyone else thought this. 🤔
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
3 years, 1 month ago by fuzzyfox
This is totally not to bash the mods with youtube channels, they do their jobs well, but I can't help but wonder if it bothers anyone else that our comments and notes to the mods are sometimes shown on those individual's YouTubes. Like I said I am not here to fight, or put those people down, but I kinda feel like that is invading the privacy of the BB members to broadcast our insider messages. I would really prefer them to stick to pictures and patterns, tutorials (etc... ), on their videos, personally.

What do you all think about this? I want to hear other opinions to make sure I am not being slanted. 😊 👍
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 1 month ago by Jdog12525
Do you mean when they make a video of them moderating that includes comments? Comments are made public on BB and anyone can see it so if someone doesn’t want their comment to be viewed by a large crowd, then they shouldn’t post it in the first place. Sorry, just my opinion 🙂
xApplePIx
Bracelet King
xApplePIx
3 years, 1 month ago by xApplePIx
If the comment is a private message, I totally agree with your statement!
naiyah
Bracelet King
naiyah
3 years, 1 month ago by naiyah
Wait, can moderators see pm????
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
3 years, 1 month ago by crafter83
1. They are public to anyone
2. If this is about Alex’s Innovations showing those 2 the other day, move on. The two of them were actually thrilled they are now “famous.”
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
😂 it was actually not about them at all, @crafter83 . I feel it for myself.
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
I realize they are public if you post them, but that doesn't mean they should be showed on youtube. I know it's out in the open but what you say.. I feel like even if it's good, especially if it's good, commending someone, should be private, because that is your personal comment to that person. (yes, could use pm's but you don't need to if the comments are safe) That is just me.
Snowy123
Bracelet King
Snowy123
3 years, 1 month ago by Snowy123
If it’s a pm like and let’s say you reported someone and it goes on YouTube that would be wrong
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
3 years, 1 month ago by LolliKnots
Well I mean if you wanted to talk to someone , maybe ur friend is on bb or your just trying to report someone , THEN IT is definitely wrong to show!

If it's a case you are actually pming the mod it prob okay but yeah...