I made an Insta!
demonspong
Professional
demonspong
3ย years, 2ย months ago by demonspong
Hello friends! I recently made a new Instagram (@tuna_fish_bracelets) to try to sell and share my bracelet stuff. Does any one have any tips for selling? Etsy seems like a lot, so Iโ€™m hoping to sell stuff through Instagram unless it gets to be too much.

Any tips for promoting, taking pictures, and other stuff?
plantname
Bracelet King
plantname
3ย years, 2ย months ago by plantname
Hi I dont sell but i also have an insta so here are some tips for that
-post consistently (many people with a big following post every 2 days or every 3!)
- interact with followers (you can do this by posting stories and asking which color combos look better or make them vote for other things. You can also leave questions in the captions of your post for them to answer in the comments)
-be active on other peoples post (say nice things about their post in their comments BUT don't promote your account!)
-choose your theme (many people follow creators who have a consistent theme so having one will definitely help!)
-post some reels (theyre like tik toks and instagram is boosting them to more people! Post them with popular sounds or do popular trends like right now many are posting "how long they take to make" and such)
i hope these still help you out even if they aren't about selling : )