ADOPT ME OCEAN EGGSSS (ADOPT ME FANS ONLYYYY)
X_Chloe_X
Bracelet King
X_Chloe_X
3 years, 1 month ago by X_Chloe_X
EEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
today adopt me posted a picture of water in adopt me . Everyone in the comments were like the ocean egg is SOOOO coming. What do you think? Apparently they didnt do it bc the animations would be very hard to make it look like its in water since its like an ocean egg. But i think the adopt me team woukd be able to do it. like i mean the frost fury... also they recently released the emotions thingy update.

Also i just wanted to know, do you guys like the new gift switch up? just curious

😜 😜 😜
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 1 month ago by nev_m_07
I think they might be making an ocean egg... perhaps to replace the fossil egg that’s been in the game for WAYY TOO LONG 😂 also the new gifts are pretty cool except I haven’t gotten anything cool. I have like a gazllion burger balloons and all I want is the potato 😭
ilove_art
Bracelet King
ilove_art
3 years, 1 month ago by ilove_art
Omg i looooooooove adopt meeee!!! I didn’t know that they were marking an ocean egg! Yeah was just talking to my sister how I hoped they were making an ocean eggggg!!! 🌊
ilove_art
Bracelet King
ilove_art
Also where did they post it?
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@ilove_art probably on their twitter
X_Chloe_X
Bracelet King
X_Chloe_X
@nev_m_07 i have a potato wanna trade? whats ur offer?
X_Chloe_X
Bracelet King
X_Chloe_X
@ilove_art i saw it on instagram first but im pretty sure they posted that on twitter too
ilove_art
Bracelet King
ilove_art
Okay thx!
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
3 years, 1 month ago by Mhetland34
Does anyone have a giraffe I just traded my bat dragon for some stuff and I have an offer
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
Guysss we might actually be getting one!!!
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@Mhetland34 no sorry. You might want to try a trading server though... they have good stuff and they tend to be richer so you might have better luck 😄
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
3 years, 1 month ago by Mhetland34
@nev_m_07 I do that all the time, but thanks anyways! 😀
X_Chloe_X
Bracelet King
X_Chloe_X
GUYS THE OCEAN EGG IS CONFIRMED!
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@X_Chloe_X IK im so excited!!! I bought one last fossil egg before the update cuz they’re gonna be worth a lot once they’re gone