anyone interested in witchcraft?
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 1 month ago by sadnymph
i have been wanting to get into witchcraft and become a witch, and a few of my friends want to try as well. do any witches here have any good tips for baby witches? all help is appreciated! ❤️ ❤️
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 1 month ago by apurva
No but I have always wanted to be witch lol maybe try searching up some online
Xanborn
Professional
Xanborn
3 years, 1 month ago by Xanborn
I’ve been interested in it for a while and I’ve been a practicing witch for about 2-3 years! Okay so personally I started with sigils. Super easy and there really is NO wrong way to do them! I’d definitely look up sigils on Pinterest, google, or YouTube and look for how to make them! (I have a witchy board on Pinterest with stuff on it if you ever want to dm me I can give you my @ so you can take a look at things I’ve found that are reliable) Color correspondence is great, you can just light a candle of a certain color with your intention in mind or wear a certain color with an intention in mind. Everything is all about intention not what you do or do not have! I also love divination (specifically fire divination) I use tarot cards (i suck tho so I can’t give many tips on that) I use a pendulum which I find is really easy. But research and finding what works for you is key. I wouldn’t recommend curses or hexes for baby witches and no matter what definitely learn about different cleansing and protection techniques. There really is no “right or wrong” way to do magick (that’s how it’s spelled when talking about actual witchcraft too which can be super helpful in finding reliable information) My favorite thing is spell jars! If you have any question or want me to go into detail about anything just let me know!