Can you relate? GAME page 2
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 2 months ago by danielle_3
when your teacher calls on you in class and you were completely zoned out so you don’t know the answer. then you get in trouble because you weren’t paying attention even though their class is really boring.
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
3 years, 2 months ago by LolliKnots
I can/can't relate bc I usually raise my hand for everything ... but sometimes it happens Lol

When you raise your hand and the teacher picks on someone other than you . It happens a lot for me 😂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 2 months ago by Elise64
can relate 🙄😂 not having done one of your favorite activities for a few days and when the day comes where you have like 10 hours to do it but end up doing something else 😂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 2 months ago by Elise64
*you end up doing something else* @danielle_3 lol that kinda happened to me once I was in class and I was thinking about something completely different, then the teacher called on me. she was asking what we already knew about the problem and there were 2 angles that were already there and someone had already been picked on but I didn’t know which one they had said so I just sat there for two minutes cuz I didn’t know which one someone had already mentioned :/ 😂
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 2 months ago by apurva
Can relate
When your parents plan your whole life for you and push to become a doctor 🙁 ugh
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years, 2 months ago by Yellowfang
Can’t relate
Your little sibling digging through all of your drawers
eva-seria
Bracelet King
eva-seria
3 years, 2 months ago by eva-seria
I can’t relate because I’m an only child

Having to redo putting your hair up into a bun because it keeps falling down/keeps looking like the poop emoji
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 2 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
I relate! I don’t wear messy buns too often tho... Blasting Drivers License (by Olivia Rodrigo) because it describes your current situation.
NG17
Professional
NG17
3 years, 2 months ago by NG17
can't relate
receiving sexist comments from older people in your family and getting scolded if you do not agree with them.
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
3 years, 2 months ago by ChaosZone
can't relate

When it's actually nice out for once but you have school to do and it takes so long that the day is basically over and now you can't go outside because it's dark?
Livilou
Professional
Livilou
3 years, 2 months ago by Livilou
@apurva I can DEFINITELY RELATE. My mom makes me do double the homework usually
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 2 months ago by apurva
@Livilou lol