Anyone else rollerblade?
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
3 years, 2 months ago by Aspen14
I got rollerblades last summer and I went out for the first time this year yesterday! *sighs in minnesotan* it’s so fun and I was just wondering if anyone else does too?
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 2 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I used to, there is a roller skating/blading place 30 minutes away from me I used to go there with my friends once or twice a year but I haven't been there in a long time. But roller skating is more fun because there is no ice to fall on.
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years, 2 months ago by Vivi07
I know how to but I’m terrible 😂 but my brother is rlly good... i skateboard now
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
3 years, 2 months ago by hummusboi
i've always enjoyed rollerblading but i've never had a pair of rollerblades :/ my parents won't let me get any because they are afraid i won't use them
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
3 years, 2 months ago by chloecknot
YES!!! I have always been that person that is really good at roller skating! I mean I even had a birthday party at a roller rink and half of the people that came couldn't even skate. For Christmas 2020 I asked for Roller Blades because I had only ever had roller skates and I got them! Since then I have been on and of my Roller blades and it is so much fun. Honestly I can talk about Roller skating forever and ever. And that was just one percent of my stories I have roller blading LOL!!! 😍 😂
sftball011
Professional
sftball011
3 years, 2 months ago by sftball011
Yes! I love to rollerblade. I recently just got obsessed with it and I do it all the time with my neighbors. Also I live in the northwest Twin Cities Metro.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 2 months ago by nev_m_07
I got rollerblades for Christmas and I love riding them! I’ve gotten to the point where I’m not constantly falling and I like to think that I’m a decent skater 😅
mstro23
Bracelet King
mstro23
3 years, 2 months ago by mstro23
I LOVE to rollerblade! My friends and I like to rollerblade together in my neighborhood. My brother recently got some so now we can rollerblade together! He is still kind of a beginner but he will get there! ❤️
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years, 2 months ago by Lou_22
Yep! My fave thing!