🥰🥰Avenger crushes🥰🥰
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years, 1 month ago by Yellowfang
Okay, I know this is stupid. But I am in love with doctor strange, vision, and ultron (🤣 I know he’s a bad guy’) but tbh cap is also cute 😏. But I FLIPPING LOVE VISION. And I’m sad 1. He’s dead 2. He already has a gf 3. He’s not real 😭😭😭 but doctor strange is also cute 😊
janine09
Bracelet King
janine09
3 years, 1 month ago by janine09
Ooh, I’m totally in love in Captain America. Loved him since his first movie and will always love him even tho he’s already taken by Peggy and not real😂. But I’m also a huge steggy shipper, so I guess if he has toned up with someone other then me, I’m glad it’s with Peggy😂😂
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 1 month ago by Nanna_Ozzy
Not an avenger, but star lord! Or maybe just Chris Pratt in general lol 😂
HannahB04
Bracelet King
HannahB04
3 years, 1 month ago by HannahB04
Loki Thor cap and Spider-Man
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
@HannahB04 lol! My sis loves all the Spider-Man’s (but she doesn’t really think Toby micguir, the first Spider-Man is that cute) I think she is in love with Tom Holland
HannahB04
Bracelet King
HannahB04
@Yellowfang I first I didn’t like Tom Holland (not like I hated him just not a fan) but he’s grown in me but over all it’s the characters not the actors themselves that I’m crushing on
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years, 1 month ago by cowboys
I like captain America!
amelia904
Bracelet King
amelia904
3 years, 1 month ago by amelia904
tom holland’s peter parker for sure, loki, shuri from black panther, maybe bucky, oh and wanda ofc 😂👌
amelia904
Bracelet King
amelia904
3 years, 1 month ago by amelia904
ooo also pietro in age of ultron
chloe_f_a
Bracelet King
chloe_f_a
3 years, 1 month ago by chloe_f_a
Um hold on why are so few people saying Tom Holland as Peter Parker???😭😭😭😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
@chloe_f_a my lil sis wants to Mary him, so maybe it’s a good thing she don’t have much competition
HannahB04
Bracelet King
HannahB04
This is kinda on topic but what do you guys think if Tom Holland played Peter Pan in a live action film??
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
@HannahB04 hmm, idk, but i don’t think he would want it tho. Just doesn’t really fit his ‘style?’ To me. Idk tho lol
chloe_f_a
Bracelet King
chloe_f_a
3 years, 1 month ago by chloe_f_a
@HannahB04 you’d catch me watching that movie 10 times a dayyyy🤩🤩🤩sounds perfect imo
HannahB04
Bracelet King
HannahB04
@chole_f_a I was thinking because of his acrobatic skills and accent and I think he’d be so sweet and charming.
ColetteC
Bracelet King
ColetteC
3 years, 1 month ago by ColetteC
Tom holland(spider-man)
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 1 month ago by -avarxse-
black widow and scarlet witch 😍
alison_f
Bracelet King
alison_f
3 years, 1 month ago by alison_f
bucky thor and cap
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
3 years, 1 month ago by amazingme
Loki is so freaking amazing😍😰
Professional
3 years, 1 month ago by 10891089
Thor (Chris hemsworth) and Spider-Man ( Tom Holland) this is kinda funny but when I watched end game the saddest part to me was that Thor was fat 😭😭😭 I was just waiting for there to be a cut to the next scene where he does a couple push us it goes back to being the Thor everyone knows and loves