💭shifting💭
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
3 years, 3 months ago by PugCakePop
Hey everyone! I made this forum post so that anyone has tried/is trying/wants to try shifting can ask questions or just share their experiences.
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
What are your ahifting experiences like?
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
Shifting*
billy_bob6
Professional
billy_bob6
3 years, 3 months ago by billy_bob6
I would love to try and I am going to are there any websites that will give me techniques and explain it better?
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
I am new to shifting as well but here are some links to a website that i think is helpful😊
https://happytowander.com/how-to-shift-reality/
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
@billy_bob6
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years, 3 months ago by Yellowfang
What is this? I just heard about it, and tbh it sounds completely fake. Any way you could explain it to me? I don’t really like links
rumpleknot
Bracelet King
rumpleknot
3 years, 3 months ago by rumpleknot
Is this for reality shifting?
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
@rumpleknot yes!
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
@Yellowfang reality shifting is basically shifting your consciousness from one reality to another. It is possible, with practice ❤️
Xxpuffish
Professional
Xxpuffish
3 years, 3 months ago by Xxpuffish
Wait have you shifted cause I could use some tips
pancakes30
Bracelet King
pancakes30
3 years, 3 months ago by pancakes30
last night was my second time and i was pretty close to doing it, i could kinda smell what i scripted, im gonna try doing it tomorrow again
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
@Xxpuffish i havent shifted before but i have been very close, i would suggest just calming yourself down, try to clear your thoughts and focus on you DR, usually when i start seeing people/colors is when I am nearing the number 100(i use the raven method)
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 3 months ago by allialexis
omg I’ve shifted so many times before and its so fun I love it
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
@allialexis wow, really? Can you describe to me how it feels to shift, ive been close to shifting but i havent shifted :/ does it feel like youre actually there? Is it in color? Can you interact with people? Im sorry i just have a lot of questions (:
allysalina
Bracelet King
allysalina
3 years, 3 months ago by allysalina
Ok well for me at first it felt just like unreal bc it’s like after trying so many times I finally succeeded and yes it doesn’t feel like ur actually there like everything feels real. It is in color (unless u script that ur in black and white or something) and yes you can interact with people just like how you would if you talked with people regularly. Feel free to ask more questions!
allysalina
Bracelet King
allysalina
3 years, 3 months ago by allysalina
Also ik u didn’t ask me haha but I just wanted to share my experience : )
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 3 months ago by allialexis
yes! So like @allysalina said it’s basically just like that! I feel basically the same as her but interacting with people feels so like unreal and it isn’t as easy to me because I’m like in shock half the time lol
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 3 months ago by HelloooIts
im trying (:
the furthes ive came was ravenmethod/no method (idk anymore)

my arms and legs started feeling numb, i didnt feel like i was in my bed anymore and i felt out of this world
im gonna try until it works because this time im not giving up

also, i have a question
i try to shift every 2/3 days. but some days i suddenly see angel numbers, feel weird (like the out of this world feeling), etc.
but ive shifted the day before and dont want to tire myself out/ruin my mental health and other things like that.
on days like that should i still shift or not?
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
3 years, 3 months ago by riley_fxX
does anyone know if this leads in like law of attraction and manifestation and all of that?