Bracelet King
akanel
3 years, 4 months ago by akanel
hey i need a break plz distract me
RockMusic
Bracelet King
RockMusic
3 years, 4 months ago by RockMusic
I'm am on a spree of creating patterns. Theres 4 I'm waiting on being accepted. Idk I'm just trying to write something
akanel
Bracelet King
akanel
@RockMusic lol that’s okay. what do ur patterns look like?
RockMusic
Bracelet King
RockMusic
One is of a sour patch kid logo. I made 2 patterns from this show called beavis and butthead (its a stupid show from the 90's). I also made one of the clash logo (its a band)
akanel
Bracelet King
akanel
@RockMusic ooh the sour patch kids one will be so cool!
RockMusic
Bracelet King
RockMusic
thanks 🙂 ❤️
89dmilmfb
Bracelet King
89dmilmfb
3 years, 4 months ago by 89dmilmfb
When I was at school the other day a person came running down the stairs yelling “I need to fart and go to the bathroom!” He ended up passing the the bathroom, so I’m not sure if he just was too occupied with the farting, or just wanting to be first....
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 4 months ago by 2006_Mandy
You should make some bracelets. Bracelet knotting can be distracting
akanel
Bracelet King
akanel
@89dmilmfb lol ahah that’s literally so funny why did i laugh so hard
akanel
Bracelet King
akanel
@2006_Mandy it usually helps me and i listen to music while i know but i can’t have my headphones rn 🙁
Avacado113
Bracelet King
Avacado113
3 years, 4 months ago by Avacado113
wait did u ever think who taught the first teacher??????????
eva-seria
Bracelet King
eva-seria
3 years, 4 months ago by eva-seria
You could try out some quizzes from the Open Source Psychometrics Project? There was this big viral “what character are you” personality test and the gimmick was that they gave people characters from all sorts of media and asked them to rank them on 2 ends of a scale (like from Lawful to Chaotic or Urban to Rural) to get a portrait of what that character is like, and used that as the point of comparison when real life people take it, so it’s supposed to be more scientifically accurate than a regular personality quiz.

Also they have some classic personality tests like the big 5 inventory and a face blindness test. I think the site is also used to crowdsource data for psych research but it’s optional and it’s anonymous. Nice way to kill some time
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 4 months ago by workmanha
You could try doing a bunch of buzzfeed quizzes 😂 or what I do to calm myself down is make a bracelet or I like to color because it is surprisingly calming or I sit there and try to improve my handwriting and make a bunch of cute fonts or I practice calligraphy which takes a lot of mind power sometimes lol so it helps.