Funniest/weirdest dream
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
3 years, 4 months ago by ChaosZone
Mine I had a few days ago: so I was like on the top of a building that was really high, but it was just like a small square in the clouds and I could see nothing else. I was with some gang of weirdos and one of them was being mean to me, so I jumped over to the top of an identical building that wasn't there before. I was like "I need to get out of here" so somehow I made an airplane....with my beanbag. NOTHING WAS ON THE BUILDING AND I HAD NOTHING WITH ME! Somehow I attached the wings and propeller of an airplane (i guess a small one) onto my beanbag and then decorated it with Christmas lights. When I sat down to take flight, Dumbledore was behind me ready to fly down with me and i was like "OKAY" and a lot more happened but I don't really remember wut it was lol
horselove1
Bracelet King
horselove1
3 years, 4 months ago by horselove1
I had a dream where I was Peter Pan and Captain Hook was gonna dump a HUGE bucket of water over a parade and it was my job to save the people but I didn’t and I woke up when I felt the water in my dream lol
eva-seria
Bracelet King
eva-seria
3 years, 4 months ago by eva-seria
Being chased in a mall by zombies, but I was wearing socks on the tile floor so I was just running in place. I somehow got to a shoe store but they only sold Men’s flip-flops. And only the left ones.
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 4 months ago by Godluvsu
✨ don’t ask ok 😂✨ this was when I was five, on my first day of kindergarten. Idk how I remember this.I went to Mars in a rocket ship with My family and we we were trying to find Goofy(as in Mickey Mouse LOL) and we didn’t .and then I came back and got pushed into my basement at night by my brother which I used to think was creepy, and goofy was testing the chemical levels of the hot tub we have outside and then I ran upstairs I was so scared and then my dream ended. Why are dreams so weird and random???
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 4 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
Ok so this is one of my weirdest dreams, so bear with me... ok so i was at my grandma’s house and I walked outside. I walked next door to my crush’s house. (I have never been to his house, and he doesn’t live by my Grandma’s house.) they were having a birthday party, and I went inside his house. For some reason I was looking for a beach towel. then me and my crush were walking outside, and he kissed me.😳 I woke up with the biggest smile ever.😆