Electives
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 4 months ago by stewon6969
What electives are you going or have already taken in middle and high school? I am wondering what I should pick! Help!
amys123
Skiller
amys123
3 years, 4 months ago by amys123
im taking french and broadcast and last semester I took french and computer science What are you taking?
caitlin24
Bracelet King
caitlin24
3 years, 4 months ago by caitlin24
Last semester I took EPCC and drama and right now I’m taking French and art
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
@caitlin24 Wow! I wanna do drama too! Is it really fun? Tell me more about it! Please!
caitlin24
Bracelet King
caitlin24
3 years, 4 months ago by caitlin24
I thought it was really fun! I took it last year and loved it so I took it again this year. We learned a lot about drama, played some games, and, or course, acted.
corrona
Professional
corrona
3 years, 4 months ago by corrona
Last year I took home ec, computers/tech, leadership and art. This year I’m doing Spanish, French and digital design. I’d definitely recommend home ec if it’s available at your school because it was definitely my favourite
corrona
Professional
corrona
3 years, 4 months ago by corrona
@stewon6969 I took drama two years ago and really didn’t like it. It probably depends on your school/teacher so I’d ask people from your school who took each course last year
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 4 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I took computer technology and music this year, for next year I chose to take photography and hospitality/tourism (which is basically focused on cooking).
emily_f
Bracelet King
emily_f
3 years, 4 months ago by emily_f
i'm in 7th grade, and i take leadership and spanish
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 4 months ago by apurva
orchestra!
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 4 months ago by workmanha
In the past I have taken Spanish, Choir, Facs A and B (They are classes for like cooking, sewing, interior design, etc.), Art, Office Aid. And then this year for this last semester my electives were School Store, American Sign Language, Gym, Health, and for the past two years I took Seminary. Then next year I am planning to take a bunch of fine arts classes because they are required for High School Graduation.

7th Grade: Choir and Art
8th Grade: Facs A and B and Spanish
9th Grade: Office Aid, Gym, and Spanish
10th Grade: School Store, Gym, Health, and American Sign Language
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
Great electives!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 4 months ago by CakeCup
I am in 9th grade which is the first year you get real electives. I am doing year-round Orchestra and Spanish and a semester of Intro to Theatre.
OwObama
Professional
OwObama
3 years, 4 months ago by OwObama
Well you should definitely check what credits you need before choosing electives, but the ones I'm choosing are ASL 2 and Advanced Steel Band. I only get to choose 2 since I'm applying for a half schedule in my senior year. I would suggest taking an art class as those are usually easy, and maybe consider doing ASL if your school offers it. ASL is a really useful language to know, even if you only ever learn the basics.
Lulu_Ninja
Bracelet King
Lulu_Ninja
3 years, 4 months ago by Lulu_Ninja
All of these electives sound so cool!! Last year I took Chinese 1 and Entrepreneurship, and this year I'm taking Chinese 2 and psychology (gotta get those two years of a language in 😂 but I honestly really like Chinese!)
Stella_Leo
Bracelet King
Stella_Leo
3 years, 4 months ago by Stella_Leo
I’m doing home eco(cooking), art, music, IT and Visual design and they’re all really good!!!
akanel
Bracelet King
akanel
3 years, 4 months ago by akanel
i’m taking designing with materials!! it’s sooo fun