Rubik's cubing?
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
3 years, 4 months ago by Aspen14
Does anyone else here solve Rubik’s cubes? I have for a while now and was just wondering if other people here do too 🙂
earthling
Professional
earthling
3 years, 4 months ago by earthling
i can easily do the 3x3
but when i do the 4x4 the chances that i complete the last layer are always yay or nay, still can't remember the moves 🙈
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
@earthling 😂 yeah the 4x4 is... stressful
earthling
Professional
earthling
@Aspen14 which ones can you do??
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
@earthling just 2x2 (average 10 sec), 3x3 (average 30 sec), and 4x4 (still learning) but I want to learn more!
earthling
Professional
earthling
my friend has a funny 3x3, which is not divided in colors but in different sized squares
thats really fun to make
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
@earthling that sounds chaotic and pretty cool!
earthling
Professional
earthling
it also looks really interesting and kind of abstract when you assemble the layers
meganff01
Bracelet King
meganff01
3 years, 4 months ago by meganff01
i can solve all of the following from memory : 2x2 , 3x3 , 4x4 , mirror , triangle and megamix ( all but the very top layer - i’ve almost remembered it all )
meganff01
Bracelet King
meganff01
3 years, 4 months ago by meganff01
@earthling are you referring to the mirror one which changes shape when it’s muddled. i really like that one it’s so cool and interesting
89dmilmfb
Bracelet King
89dmilmfb
3 years, 4 months ago by 89dmilmfb
I can solve a 2x2, 3x3, and gear cube. I’m not that good, but my best time for a 3x3 is a minute, not very good compared to you guys but at least I can solve it!
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
3 years, 4 months ago by skittlesss
My brother can, I cant lol, he can do a 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, the triangle one, and the hexagon rubik's cubes
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 4 months ago by workmanha
haha even if my life depended on it I still wouldn't be able to solve a rubiks cube 😂
rayasun
Professional
rayasun
3 years, 4 months ago by rayasun
i can do the 3x3, my fastest time was just over a minute which is not very fast 😜
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 4 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
I can’t but a guy at my church can solve them SUPER fast. Idk which sizes, but I have seen him fidget with 4x4 most. But he brings a different one every week.
earthling
Professional
earthling
@meganff01 yep, thats the one never heard the name before but it makes sense 😇