YouTube
89dmilmfb
Bracelet King
89dmilmfb
3 years, 4 months ago by 89dmilmfb
Okay, well I don’t really know if it’s happening, probably not.... but the other day my mom was really impressed by my bracelets, and said that I should make a YT channel. I don’t know if you was talking 4 real, or was just saying it, but yeah.... I think it would be cool to have one though! I’m not sure what I really mean by writing this, but if I do (which is like a 2% chance) have a channel any tips or thing to say about this subject?
milkiieway
Professional
milkiieway
3 years, 4 months ago by milkiieway
I think you should!! There are many bracelet makers out there and many that could use tutorials and help!! So i would definitely recommend if you can manage , what I mean by that is have enough time for it! But I’m pretty sure in this pandemic everyone has time!! I have a YouTube channel myself I just started posting bracelet videos! Not all my videos are bracelet related but I will be making many more!! If u can support it by subscribing it would make me really happy @milkiieway 😄
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
3 years, 4 months ago by LolliKnots
I've never had a youtube channel before but I do have a couple of tips!
Before you start a youtube channel decided what days you are going to post videos . Line 3 days editing and filming 1 day and posting another.
Try and post topics that you know very well. You could also make a special video explaining something new!
I suggest your first video is just a speedknot of some kind , I say this because speedknots are fun to watch and they seem easier to edit !
If you start a youtube channel you are going to have to post on it at least once a month but its your choice!😁
Hope this helps!
@LolliKnots
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
3 years, 4 months ago by LolliKnots
Also if you make one good luck on your channel