talk about your problems, I’m here for you!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 3 months ago by Elise64
Hi! If anyone is going through a hard time, or just wants to rant (i don’t care if it is just a little thing or a big thing, i’m here no matter what) I had been going through a hard time recently (well kind of recently), I am here for you! I have been going through a hard time recently. It started almost 5 months ago and I know what it feels like to feel like it never gets better, but I promise you it will! I finally talked to someone about a month ago when I just couldn’t hold it in any longer, and it didn’t really feel like it got better but it definitely did more than I thought! It is really good knowing that your family or friends know about it! For me, I had a note from my diary on my phone that said the exact date I read the thing that had made me very sad, so I counted every month that I was still in that situation and felt so pressured to tell someone but I just couldn’t. I don’t have to do that anymore! My family is supportive so when I talked about it with my mom she told people so it felt so good that everyone around me knows, but even if you don’t have anyone around you who seems like they care, there are so many people who care for you, like me! Hurting yourself is not going to solve anything, and it is just going to pass the pain onto other people. I promise you that sadness and depression is a temporary problem and it WILL get better, I PROMISE!
-@Elise64 ❤️
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
Lol I didn’t actually read through that before I posted so some of it might not make sense but whatever ✌️😂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
I may not be able to give any good advice but I will try my best! (I am not the person to talk to for boyfriend/girlfriend/crush advice LOL but other people might help you although I can still try!)