Bestfriends
SassySuzie
Skiller
SassySuzie
3 years, 3 months ago by SassySuzie
Do any of you have stories you would like to share with you and your best friend? I love hearing about those kinds of stories and I think other people may like them too!
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
3 years, 3 months ago by Paris113
My best friend and I have like -100 iq when we’re together and onetime we were playing hide and seek and I ran onto their beanbag, head butted the wall, and I’m pretty sure I put a dent in the wall
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 3 months ago by apurva
Me and my BFF are dimwits and get into pretty odd situations like one time we thought that if you put fire on paper it would make fireworks we ended up setting the house on fire and another time we got our heads stuck in toilets so ya! 😂
NB2909
Bracelet King
NB2909
3 years, 3 months ago by NB2909
I mean we are not dumb but me and my best friend were going home on halloween to my house and two of the kids from her school my old school i am online for the year they were trick or treating at my house like the dumbie i am i walked past them walked in my house gave them the candy because my dad isnt answering and they said "thanks nat" and i said "how do you know my name" 😂 and my best friend slapped me on the head and said"you already forgot everyone from (the school)" and then i said "ohhhh sorry bye"
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 3 months ago by workmanha
Me and my friend has this inside joke because in like 6th grade we were on a field trip on a frontrunner....idk if it is called that where yall live but it is a fast train lol...and I looked over and there was a matress on the side of the tracks and for some reason it was hilarious to our 11 year old selves lol so now whenever someone says mattress we laugh lol
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
3 years, 3 months ago by puff_cakes
my friend and i watch a bunch of musicals online and we have an inside joke from one of them where we quote the line and it’s almost like a rick roll, and for my birthday she got me a phone case and i opened the car and she put a note that said the inside joke i was dying laughing lmao
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
3 years, 3 months ago by puff_cakes
case not car*
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 3 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
Most of my closest friends are guys, so it is never a dull moment lol. Me and my guy friends would try to prank the junior high girls at my church’s youth group. Like one time I hid my Bluetooth speaker in the auditorium, and tried to play baby shark to annoy them all. Unfortunately tho my phone wouldn’t connect. Another time one of the guys I know brought his girlfriend to youth group. We played dodgeball that night, and he accidentally hit his girlfriend in the face with a ball. I laughed so hard lol.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 3 months ago by Elise64
So we both go to Girl Scouts, and we have a special meeting every year at a place that’s not just the normal place we go to. That year we went to our town pool, and at the end I was running to the car with my dad and we went in the car, but it looked weird inside and it didn’t look like ours because it was super clean (lol) and it had a towel inside but I thought maybe he had to bring my sister somewhere that had a pool, and then my friend Charlotte came over and we realized it was her dads car and we had the same one so I got to say goodbye to her 😂 and then once when we had become really close and I came over to her house once “my dads” car was coming over but it was actually her dads car and I was like ohh good 😂
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 3 months ago by allialexis
Ok so it was me and 5 friends and we al went on this field trip to a camp. We decided that the second night we stayed there we would pull an all nighter but the counselors in our cabin left our door open (it was a room with a bunch of bunk beds) so they could hear us doing the tiniest thing. We decided to pass notes for an hour since we couldn’t text (not allowed to bring electronics) and when we weee ripping the paper out it made a lot of noise so the counselors came in and we were all on our sides LAUGHINGG and it was so hard to hold it in and when they left we kept going and the poor counselors came in like 5 times to us holding in our laughter 😂 and then 2 of them fell asleep so we drew small mustaches on their faces and then another one of them went to the bathroom so I hid under the bed and when they came in I grabbed their legs to scare them and we were literally goofing off all night 😭 😭 😭 needless to say we did not have any energy at all the next day and that was the day we had to go on a 3 mile hike 🥲🥲