Starbucks
acmiley
Bracelet King
acmiley
3 years, 2 months ago by acmiley
What’s ur usual Starbucks order? Mine is either a venti pink drink or a venti mango dragonfruit refresher
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 2 months ago by nev_m_07
so i usually get anything matcha and that’s been my go to drink for YEARS but the other day i got a pink drink for the first time and it was amazing 🤩. i think it’s my new favorite drink lol. but i also like the mango dragonfruit refresher especially in the summer
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 2 months ago by KrazyKnotz
My favorite thing to get is a grande iced americano with an extra shot of espresso. 😊
Snowy123
Bracelet King
Snowy123
3 years, 2 months ago by Snowy123
Well I get something different every time last time I got a pink drink I wanted to try it but normally I get an ice coffee or something like that
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 2 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I have 3 favorites at the moment: iced passion tea lemonade, iced caramel brûlée late (with whipped cream) or a strawberry refresher.
emily_f
Bracelet King
emily_f
3 years, 2 months ago by emily_f
i get a lot of things but my current favorite is a cold brew with 2 pumps of raspberry syrup, 2 pumps of white mocha syrup, with cold foam made with strawberry puree and chocolate on top (it's really long, but there's pink foam on the top and it sort of tastes like chocolate covered strawberries with coffee)
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
3 years, 2 months ago by skittlesss
Mines is so basic but a caramel frapp with extra caramel XD
adamorgan
Bracelet King
adamorgan
3 years, 2 months ago by adamorgan
i've never been to a starbucks 😂
allialexis
Bracelet King