Advice!!!
Ada_Grow05
Professional
Ada_Grow05
3 years, 4 months ago by Ada_Grow05
Literally just write anything you may be struggling with, or have questions about that are sfw. Can be anything big or small. And either me or anyone else who wants to can give advice or any positive comments that could help you!! 🙂
hamster4
Bracelet King
hamster4
3 years, 4 months ago by hamster4
I have this new amazing friendship with this friend and i get so worried because of the way my ex-bestie treated me that it will happen all over again even though this boy would never do that and i feel as if i am constantly doing something wrong and that i just am being annoying all the time and also i think i have adhd and i have not told any one so thats hard to think like what if i do or what if my dad things im crazy so its a mess
Ada_Grow05
Professional
Ada_Grow05
@hamster4 I have literally been in the same situation as you before and the main piece of advice I can give you is that you really just have to trust your gut and the other person. If you think that your new friend is amazing, absolutely trust them with what you feel comfortable with telling them. I am also a firm believer that we focus on ourselves more than other people focus on us, so when you feel like you could be annoying that person, they probs aren’t even thinking about that, or if it really worries you, just ask them and be straight forward. I ask my best friend that like at least three times a week ngl:/. Also, I know not everyone is lucky enough to have good parents but if you feel that you do I would open up to your dad about the ADHD because that can affect a lot of things like grades and stuff so it might be best for your own mental health to have the help you need from a professional. I hope some of this helps 🥺
hamster4
Bracelet King
hamster4
Thank you that really does help and those are only a few of the things also you think saying it like 3 times a week im more like 3 times a day but he always like no your never
Ada_Grow05
Professional
Ada_Grow05
@hamster4 if you were bothering him that much I doubt y’all would be as close as you are. I know it’s difficult to trust someone after being treated badly by someone who is supposed to care about you but just think about how the circumstances are different and it’s a whole different person you are building a friendship with.
hamster4
Bracelet King
hamster4
Yea your right about that that is true thank you