Scoliosis
lovingirl9
Bracelet King
lovingirl9
3 years, 4 months ago by lovingirl9
Hi there,
This is a form where you can join if you have scoliosis or know anyone with it. It is just a free area where you can describe you struggles and any complaints or rants you have. I have scoliosis myself and I was so close to getting a back surgery but I have to wear a back brace! Feel free to tell your story☺️

❤️Lovingirl9
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
Omg SURGERY IS MY WORST FEAR!! 😭 I have scoliosis but idk how bad it is, I haven’t had surgery or a back brace but I hope I won’t need one. Recently it’s been hurting my back really bad when I lay down with a computer or a phone, and sometimes even when I’m just laying down but it doesn’t bother me too much and it doesn’t hurt during the day if I’m sitting or walking around
lovingirl9
Bracelet King
lovingirl9
@Elise64 I know I was so scared because I was supposed to get a metal rod in my back but I have been wearing my brace for about 1 year and 6 months so yeah. You should really get an x-ray done. Mine doesn't really hurt but I hope you feel better.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
Thanks ☺️ I think my mom was going to get it checked sometime but idk when. I really don’t want surgery, but at the same time I kind of want to get surgery sometime to know how it feels and get over my fear LOL I would probably be super scared if I actually needed to get it but idk
lovingirl9
Bracelet King
lovingirl9
@Elise64 yeah definitely!☺️ Lol but it does seem really scary
CluelessMe
Advanced
CluelessMe
3 years, 4 months ago by CluelessMe
omgggggg
i hateee my brace TwT
lovingirl9
Bracelet King
lovingirl9
@CluelessMe Sam here but I might be getting it off soon😉 What design do you have in it? I know it might sound a bit babish but I have unicorns, ice cream and donuts on it!