Kindness club CREW (ONLY FOR CO-OWNERa and BACKUPS)
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
3 years, 4 months ago by LolliKnots
This is a chat page for only the follow ing ppl .
@Vivi07
@mehar12
@jeje_mko
@amwatson
@horselove1
@SavannaL
@LolliKnots
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
If you would like to join the Kindness CLUB pm me or any other person on the top list ....
jeje_mko
Bracelet King
jeje_mko
3 years, 4 months ago by jeje_mko
@mehar13
Galaxy_Gal
Bracelet King
Galaxy_Gal
3 years, 4 months ago by Galaxy_Gal
ill join
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 4 months ago by amwatson
Hi, I’m not sure if this would be too much work but I’ve noticed that the original forum post for the kindness club is getting really long and full up and it’s taking forever to find a specific post, maybe we could do a new forum post for each week with that weeks challenges. It would be also easier to see who dropped out that week if there was anyone and we could stop tagging them then.
jeje_mko
Bracelet King
jeje_mko
@amwatson I totally agree with that idea
jeje_mko
Bracelet King
jeje_mko
@Galaxy gal you are already in the kindness club 😊
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that I have your rotations ready (If in case you cannot do them plz pm me; @LolliKnots)

Monday:@jeje_mko
Tuesday: @mehar13
Wednesday:@Vivi07
Thursday: @horselove1
Friday: @SavannaL
Saturday: @amwatson
Sunday: @LolliKnots ( if I forget then I hope one of you will take over )

The challenges should be based on rating ppls patterns or saying kind words ..... somewhat like that ........
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
Tomorrow is Wednesday so that means the person ON that day gets to choose someone in the club and spread kindness to them....... Remember ANYONE in the club or o braceletbook
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
So I’ve noticed that a lot of people are getting annoyed with all the tagging that’s been going on and that’s understandable but it’s making people want to drop out. I know this whole thing is about spreading kindness and it goes without saying that I don’t want to control or limit a good thing but is there anyway we could introduce a kind of rule or guideline that makes it so that the only people who can tag everyone are the people hosting the challenge that day so people don’t get spammed with tags. That way people mightn’t want to drop out
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
@Vivi07 @mehar12 @jeje_mko @horselove1 @SavannaL @LolliKnots
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years, 4 months ago by Vivi07
@amwatson thats a really great idea! I totally agree!
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years, 4 months ago by Vivi07
@amwatson both ideas are great!!
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
@Vivi07 Thank you😁
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
@mehar13 Thanks for making that announcement on the main forum. Things were getting pretty out of hand and slightly aggressive which obviously isn’t the aim of this project whatsoever.
mehar13
Bracelet King
mehar13
3 years, 4 months ago by mehar13
@amwatson i agree , honestly all of us doing it each day is to much, we have our days and we should stick with it since its getting out of hands
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
@mehar13 Definitely, we don’t want this to turn into a negative thing. The worst thing to happen is for someone to feel annoyed or angered when they get a notification from something that is supposed to be positive. I will admit that I used to get slightly annoyed every time I got a new notification when I_Love_Fox was hosting as it was almost like they were constant. Also if ye agree maybe don’t tag everyone in the chat, only the specific forum post for that weeks challenges (if ye are up for that just a suggestion) as that was something the old host did quite a lot and I didn’t really see the point as there was already a forum. Also we should definitely keep an eye out for people who are tagging everyone who aren’t part of the “core team” as I know some of them only want to spread kindness but I’ve seen people promoting their challenges too, and then people turn to us with their annoyance from something we didn’t even do. And if anyone disagrees with me let me know, sorry if I’m being annoying
jeje_mko
Bracelet King
jeje_mko
@Vivi07
@mehar13
@jeje_mko
@amwatson
@horselove1
@SavannaL
@LolliKnots

I was wundering is it OK for me to make a fourm for this week as @amwatson said I really agree with there idea! But people are getting annoyed at this tagging so how about we make one last non challenge related post to tell every one about some other changes we are making all in one tag so I think we should discus so we don't keep tagging everyone
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 4 months ago by SavannaL
I think maybe on every other day is ok.
mehar13
Bracelet King
mehar13
3 years, 4 months ago by mehar13
lets stick with one person every day