Why do you like bracelet book?
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 3 months ago by HelloooIts
(other than the bracelets)

so why are you on bb?
my reason is that usually i dont express emotions. not because i dont want to, i just cant... on bracelet book in the chat or forum i dont know anyone and can just talk to somebody about anything and all the people here are very supportive and helpful (:
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 3 months ago by -Nobody-
I like it for the people and the community it is. Everyone here is so nice and interesting. It's really cool and nice to meet them. Some of them have their problems which is what we all have but I still like to help them with theirs. I care about every single one of them even though I've never met any of them personally. It's our little community where we all have something in common and because of that, I never feel alone here. It's wonderful. 💕
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 3 months ago by Ate_Trisha
I love bb because of its nice community. the people are always so kind and the mods are always helping. the community is never mean (on some occasions it is but usually it's never) and everyone is always helping out. and the people on the website can make me laugh and smile when I feeling down. BB is also a great place to see others interested in bracelets and it's amazing to see all the lovely patterns and photos everyone posts. ❤️
madlakes21
Bracelet King
madlakes21
3 years, 3 months ago by madlakes21
I dont...
madlakes21
Bracelet King
madlakes21
3 years, 3 months ago by madlakes21
Jokingggg I like how everyone is literally so niceeee
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 3 months ago by KrazyKnotz
I love the users and logging on everyday to see everyone's beautiful creations! ❤️

I love making bracelets and designing patterns because I find it very therapeutic. Making bracelets really helps me in my struggle with depression, anxiety, and eating disorder. It gives me something positive to focus on, and being a moderator gives me a purpose and reason to get out of bed everyday. The highlight of my day is logging on to BB and being able to help users. 😊
HannahB04
Bracelet King
HannahB04
3 years, 3 months ago by HannahB04
I don’t really have many friends into bracelet making, (lol I only have one ) so it’s nice to meet more bracelet makers. 😉 and we can relate to things, and it’s just such a kind and open place.
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 3 months ago by Knots_EM
I like the community and how I can help people, knowing that I could give someone advice that they find really useful and change what they are doing makes me really happy. I also like just chatting to people.