✨music recommendations✨
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
3 years, 4 months ago by riley_fxX
anyone have good song recommendations similar to the artist....

Girl in red
Conan Grey
Brye
Labyrinth
Artic Monkeys

Basically indie-ish, alternative music💜
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
3 years, 4 months ago by plant-dad
since you said you like arctic monkeys, i have to recommend the strokes! they’re decently similar in music styles (more similar to the monkeys old stuff aka their first three albums). the strokes have more of a garage band sound. i personally love that kind of music, but others may not. as for song recommendations, i would go for their entire first album (called Is This It) and also popular songs like reptilia, last nite, and the modern age. those are good starter songs to see if you like them! also, they released a new album this year called The New Abnormal which is very good! sorry i went on a bit of a rant 😅 i really like both of those bands, so you can message me as well if you want some more information or just to talk about music!
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
@plant-dad lmao ur fine 😂. i look forward to trying all of those bands and songs, hopefully they will get me hooked . anyways thx for the help 😊 ❤️
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
@plant-dad i just started listening to The New Abnormal, and oml I LOVE IT 😻. Ahhh this is just the type of music iv been loooking for. Ahh sry lmao its rly good 😂!!
tysm for the recommendations ❤️😸
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
3 years, 4 months ago by plant-dad
aww you're welcome! so glad you like it! i absolutely love the strokes, so i'm happy to share my musical knowledge with others! feel free to message me if you need any more recommendations. i'll always try to answer as fast as possible! 😊
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
3 years, 4 months ago by Paris113
I’m surprised no one has said this but AJR is so good 😊 my favs are bang, Netflix trip, 100 bad days, bummerland, and let the games begin
lizkaa
Skiller
lizkaa
3 years, 4 months ago by lizkaa
my music taste usually sounds a bit weird for others, but I love Two Steps From Hell, League of Legends soundtrack (Irelia, the Blade Dancer is my favourite piece so far btw!), Hiroyuki Sawano, Steve Jablonsky (soundtrack from Transformers is the best) and soo much other soundtrack, trailer, orchestral music etc.
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 4 months ago by workmanha
lol I mostly listen to disney music and the Julie and the Phantoms soundtrack is litrallly my favorite (netflix original series)
Heidiv
Bracelet King
Heidiv
3 years, 4 months ago by Heidiv
SNOWMANNNNN BY SIAAAAA UGHHHH ITS SO GOOOODDD (piano cover is awesome too) 🙈 ❤️ ❤️
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 4 months ago by -avarxse-
anything by wilbur soot!! also lemon demon is very good but it’s more of a rock type
rayasun
Professional
rayasun
3 years, 4 months ago by rayasun
@Paris113 YES I LOVE AJR
Anyway lol im surprised no one has said Jeremy Zucker yet. he's my fav artist ever and he does a lot of indie pop. He's most similar to conan gray, but his music isn't for everyone. I love his collabs with Chelsea Cutler too. My favorite is "Better off" but the filous remix or "This is how you fall in love" ahhhh im sorry i just love him so much
lizkaa
Skiller
lizkaa
3 years, 4 months ago by lizkaa
OH MY GOD I'M SORRY IT WAS SUPOSSED TO BE SIMILAR TO THESE ARTISTS XHSBSNZ
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
@lizkaa ahh no ur fine, i need to venture out too!
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
3 years, 4 months ago by hummusboi
fox academy is a great indie band! they have plenty of music on spotify and apple music! also, cavetown is also a good person to listen to. he does bedroom indie.
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
@hummusboi yea? i’ll definitely check them out!
eva-seria
Bracelet King
eva-seria
3 years, 4 months ago by eva-seria
Hmm maybe Jeff Buckley? He was a singer/songwriter like Conan grey but he’s more alt-rock/blues. I think his big hit was Grace, but Lover, you should’ve come over is a good sad song
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 4 months ago by HelloooIts
lorde has pretty similar music to billie eilish/girl in red and another that doesnt have anything to do with it is mxmtoon shes rlly good
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
also if you like acoustic stuff vance joy
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
and maybe coldplays album parachutes too