please click!! I need an opinion!
milkiieway
Professional
milkiieway
3 years, 4 months ago by milkiieway
If I were to open an Etsy shop or something like that would u buy from it? Cause I’ve been thinking of slowly creating an Etsy or any other type of shops but I always worry if it’s worth it, like I put all this effort and money to making a shop and no one buys from it? So do u guys know any websites other than Etsy that u would prefer! And if u think me making a shop is worth it! Please help <333 ❣️🥺🙈 ily thanks for opinions !!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
I personally wouldn’t buy from any bracelet etsys because I like to make them, but I think having an Etsy is worth it! There are fees to sell things but it’s not that much money and you will probably want to search up tips on how to make a successful Etsy. I don’t have a shop, but I think you will get more buyers if you take good pictures! They don’t have to be super good quality, what I mean is that you should take them with cute backgrounds and not just on a plain table. Like if it was near Christmas, you could put them on a Christmas tree, or if it was a plant pattern, you could put it on a plant!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
But make sure you are able to see the bracelet clearly while still having a good background 😉
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 4 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
If you want to open an etsy shop, i recommend having an Instagram as well. It really helps get your business out there. I have had my instagram only for a week and already have 100 followers. Also liek the comment above, taking good photos is good too.
milkiieway
Professional
milkiieway
yeah I heard about photos a lot as well thank you so much @Elise64
milkiieway
Professional
milkiieway
thank u so much for the tip gurlie!! @Lizzie_Ann
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years, 4 months ago by Vivi07
Umm.... personally I wouldn’t buy bracelets from a shop, because i can make them myself, but people at school who can’t make bracelets or can’t be bothered, my bracelets are really popular with them (so, only 7 people in my year can make bracelets) so they’re really popular with people. Having cool backgrounds definitely helps! If I’m looking to buy more string or just looking at bracelets in general, the ones that appeal to me most generally have appealing backgrounds, like plants or something. Definitely have a social media account. I would say Instagram. That way you can promote your shop for free, post pictures of your bracelets and all the rest of it. Also look at other websites that you can sell on (like etsy) and compare fees and everything, to see if there are better deals out there. Thats all I can think of right now, but I’ll come back if i think if more ❤️🙃😀