🎉Best of 2020🎉🌎🥳 { PLZ Read}
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
3 years, 3 months ago by LolliKnots
Hi!!!👋
One day I was just walking around bored and I thought about this!

So I'm thinking it would be a great idea if we did a quick review of braceletbook for 2020!I was thinking that there could be awards , well names for each and every person that made a big impact braceletbook on 2020!! I thought of a couple awards bb users could give as a community!!
-BEST pattern maker 🎉🏆
-BEST helpful member 🎉🏆
-Most Contributing MEMBER 🎉🏆

I'm still looking for some more ideas on awards so fell free to tell me if you have more award ideas 💡

How this works is u vote for someone for each award! The person with the most votes gets that award from the community! You can definitely vote yourself!

This is for all of braceletbook! I want all of y'all's thoughts! If u are reading this plz answer! This is as a community so it's not Official !!!! Plz respect each other's thoughts! The person with the most votes for each award will get a message from basically the community! And make sure to @ each person so they know about this forum topic and vote too! I have no idea what to do about the prizes and awards since this is not officiall so plz help me and give me some suggestions!

Thanks so much for reading this !!!!! Plz make sure to vote down below ! I hope I'll make this every year!Happy New Year 🎉🌎🥳
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
I'm seeing that ppl are viewing this but plz put ur ideas and votes down below and add a message plz! I really need ur help PLzZZZ!
taylork_6
Bracelet King
taylork_6
3 years, 3 months ago by taylork_6
@sodapop ‘s patterns are really really cute, and there are so many of them, they clearly take lots of time to make them.
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
@taylork_6 Thanks for it suggestion ppl who are reading this plz answer!!!
HannahB04
Bracelet King
HannahB04
3 years, 3 months ago by HannahB04
I also love Iris’ patterns they’re beautiful
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years, 3 months ago by Vivi07
@sodapop and @Aracne both make beautiful patterns
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 3 months ago by workmanha
I like @krazyknots patterns....most helpful I am not sure about bracelets but @-Nobody- did a post that was very inspirational and that helped me with my everyday life and the last one I would have to say hmmm this one is hard I am not sure on that one because there are so many amazing people who contribute so much.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 3 months ago by Elise64
I think @ KrazyKnotz or @ sodapop is the best pattern maker! @ 2006_Mandy and @ arf820 are really helpful! I don’t know about the most contributing member though. I_love_fox started just like a few months ago, but they are really nice and made a “kindness club” and she posts a few challenges for us to do every day!
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
Thank all for ur opinions!!
fordchild1
Bracelet King
fordchild1
3 years, 3 months ago by fordchild1
BEST pattern maker: @sodapop
-BEST helpful member: halawki sorry idk how to spell their username but they are a mod (she helps a lot in the forums and helps people find patterns)
-Most Contributing MEMBER: @krazyknots
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 3 months ago by Jdog12525
For the best pattern maker (atleast the one that stands out to me the most) is @Irisss. I love all of their patterns and want to make all of them but I don’t have the time. As for the the most helpful member, I would have to say @halokiwi. They are SO helpful and kind and so active on the forums. Most contributing members would have to go to @KrazyKnotz, @SamsArt, and @Odanak1811
imcupcakes
Bracelet King
imcupcakes
3 years, 3 months ago by imcupcakes
I agree with @Jdog12525
derin16_
Bracelet King
derin16_
3 years, 3 months ago by derin16_
@Irisss makes beautiful patterns
@arf820 and @halokiwi (also @KrazyKnotz) are so helpful
@KrazyKnotz most contributing user

@Odanak1811 @arf820 @halokiwi has beautiful patterns too
knot_maker
Bracelet King
knot_maker
3 years, 3 months ago by knot_maker
I agree with @fordchild1 !
But @Irisss ‘s patterns is beautiful too 😍
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
@taylork_6 @HannahB04 @Vivi07 @workmanha @Elise64 @forchild1 @Jdog12525 @incupcakes @derin_16 @knot_maker

Thanks u guys for ur opinions ❤️

Does anyone have any ideas on what to give to the ppl who got the most votes maybe like a message or a pattern especially made for them , but the thing is I don't know how yo make patterns 😢

So yea thanks for ur opinions let see if more ppl answer so we can see if we get more opinions 🙂

Plz tell this to all the ppl u know on bb it will help. Thanks

- @LolliKnots
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
@forchild1 @imcupcakes
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
@fordchild1 @derin16 _
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
My "@" does.not.work.
fordchild1
Bracelet King
fordchild1
3 years, 3 months ago by fordchild1
Hm you don’t know how to make patterns but I know how to if you could give me some ideas of patterns to make for them I could totally do it! It may take a while tho but in the comments of the pattern and we could tell them how awesome they are!
LolliKnots
Bracelet King
LolliKnots
@forchild one ofc thanksss